CLWB BikeE look t-shirts & stuff

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Thediff, Feb 10, 2003.

  1. Thediff

    Thediff Guest

    I have a couple of new patriotic bent designs for my t-shirts mugs and stuff. Check them out and
    let me know what you think. Clwb BikeE profile cause that's what I ride
    http://www.cafeshops.com/thediff2 Larry 2Bent in Leduc (My job is slow right now so I have time
    to tinker!)

    Tags:

  2. Only 16 stars on Old Glory, probably the only 16 not buried in snow right now eh
    -----
    "thediff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I have a couple of new patriotic bent designs for my t-shirts mugs and stuff. Check them out and
    > let me know what you think. Clwb BikeE profile cause that's what I ride
    > http://www.cafeshops.com/thediff2 Larry 2Bent in Leduc (My job is slow right now so I have time to
    > tinker!)

  3. Curious about the BikeE thing, have U looked into getting permission from other builders to do their
    TM'd name brands, like a RANS series or a E.R. series and you'd make a killing via SUN. Come up with
    a catchy, maybe Patriotic background and instead of a CLWB, actually have the Company name. Since
    bent builders do NOT advertise in the media...this will give them exposure....yes/no (ideas)?