CLWB BikeE look t-shirts & stuff

Thediff

Guest
I have a couple of new patriotic bent designs for my t-shirts mugs and stuff. Check them out and
let me know what you think. Clwb BikeE profile cause that's what I ride
http://www.cafeshops.com/thediff2 Larry 2Bent in Leduc (My job is slow right now so I have time
to tinker!)

Only 16 stars on Old Glory, probably the only 16 not buried in snow right now eh
-----
"thediff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have a couple of new patriotic bent designs for my t-shirts mugs and stuff. Check them out and
> let me know what you think. Clwb BikeE profile cause that's what I ride
> http://www.cafeshops.com/thediff2 Larry 2Bent in Leduc (My job is slow right now so I have time to
> tinker!)

Curious about the BikeE thing, have U looked into getting permission from other builders to do their
TM'd name brands, like a RANS series or a E.R. series and you'd make a killing via SUN. Come up with
a catchy, maybe Patriotic background and instead of a CLWB, actually have the Company name. Since
bent builders do NOT advertise in the media...this will give them exposure....yes/no (ideas)?