Clydesdale community challenge part iv

Sorry boys don't have the time right now but our mileage is way off..... starts around post 451..... I see I had a dyslexic moment but then Chavez's correction is way low(400 miles) and then there is a double post near the end of the thread.

Tough to ride with smoke and ash filling the air from a nearby forest fire :(

if you drop below 90kg do you then cease to be a Clyde and thus your mileage cannot be included? I am around 96kg's now.

Originally Posted by Clydesdale73 .

Sorry boys don't have the time right now but our mileage is way off..... starts around post 451..... I see I had a dyslexic moment but then Chavez's correction is way low(400 miles) and then there is a double post near the end of the thread.

Tough to ride with smoke and ash filling the air from a nearby forest fire :(

Good call, I managed to screw the pooch on my addition. That's what I get for doing it in my head....should be 420 miles added, which makes current mileage:

Originally Posted by nonns .

if you drop below 90kg do you then cease to be a Clyde and thus your mileage cannot be included? I am around 96kg's now.
I hate to say it nonns but if you drop below 90kg you are no longer a clydesdale, I'm not the originator of this thread but any miles after your drop should not count. Easy solution though..... just start eating a few bacon cheeseburgers with a few pints a week, hover around 92kg until seasons end. Then you can enjoy life as a whippet :)

Originally Posted by Chavez .

Good call, I managed to screw the pooch on my addition. That's what I get for doing it in my head....should be 420 miles added, which makes current mileage:

Thanks Chavez,

Theres only a month left in my season for road riding, most of you guys are in good climates for extended riding but doesn't look good for 30k miles.

Originally Posted by Clydesdale73 .

I hate to say it nonns but if you drop below 90kg you are no longer a clydesdale, I'm not the originator of this thread but any miles after your drop should not count. Easy solution though..... just start eating a few bacon cheeseburgers with a few pints a week, hover around 92kg until seasons end. Then you can enjoy life as a whippet :)

14,267.2 + 10.2 = 14,277.4

Just getting some new pedals dialed in. First clipless pedal experience and I'm sold!

14,277.4 + 28.2 = 14,305.6

Also, rode with Mike Magnuson, author of Heft on Wheels (not necessarily mandatory reading for all clydes, but probably can't hurt)....most likely undid whatever good the ride did by having beers with him afterwards, but whatever, he's a blast.

Oh yeah, in the process of breaking in my new reportedly bomb-proof wheel. I ride with the guy who built it every Tues, so I told him if it falls apart in less than 5000 miles, I'm putting him right in the f'in ditch.