Clydesdale community challenge part iv

Originally Posted by Jman .

If I added 70 lbs I have to go down hill only/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

Thanks for the correction, me gooder at English than math.

Funny story about riding with the kids - I had a nice little route at my old house where I'd get in about 7-8 mi, had 3 or 4 short but sharp climbs, and midway through I could stop and let my daughter play for awhile at a nice playground (kid #2 wasn't up for that quite yet). One day I'm on my way home and going up the last hill when my daughter starts yelling at me from the trailer "Papa you're going too slow!"

3872.1 + 34.6 = 3906.7

My mileage is for the last three days. My wifes bday was yesterday and so there was a bit of celebrating going on Fri and Sat. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif Just happy to get out this morning with my neighbor and we got 20 of that and it felt good.

Gained 1.5lbs back, if I could just stay away from those damned cold beverages I would be doing better!

Originally Posted by stogies4life .

Gained 1.5lbs back, if I could just stay away from those damned cold beverages I would be doing better!

My theory is that I ride so that I can eat/drink without turning into a total porkchop.

Originally Posted by Chavez .

My theory is that I ride so that I can eat/drink without turning into a total porkchop.
I would like to get to porkchop. Right now I think I am still the whole pork loin

3948.3 + 14.7 = 3963.0

Looks like we missed post 125 & post 127 in our running total

3970.0 + 178 + 38 + 32 +9 + 42 = 4269

4269.0 + 23.2 = 4292.2

Yup, thanks for catching that! I checked the math, all is good now. :)
So maydog, 178 miles on the road? Wow! Not all at once I hope? (Wincing from the pain)

No problem -- It'll just cost you 25 more miles /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif.

4343.3 + 10.6 + 23.2 = 4377.1

If I woulda known that when I rode today I woulda went even farther. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

4377.1 + 23.2 = 4400.3

And the big news is I dropped almost 5 lbs from last week to this week! New weight = 263.7lbs