Clydesdale community challenge part iv

Wow, been too long... I realize that I hate Florida humidity in the summer! Need to get a trainer... But how does one get mileage when the front wheel doesn't turn?
I got in some good miles today, but got stuck for almost an hour under the I-4 bridge in Orlando waiting out a monsoon! After the lightning died down, I finished the last several miles in the rain. Never did that before! I didn't know the brakes would be so noisy when wet, either lol.

13478.8 + 45.6 = 13524.4

Originally Posted by trinogt .

Wow, been too long... I realize that I hate Florida humidity in the summer! Need to get a trainer... But how does one get mileage when the front wheel doesn't turn?
Put the magnet for your bike comp on the BACK wheel.

Solving problems, it's what I do.

Originally Posted by Clydesdale73 .

****, double post again.....

13,564 + 37.3 = 13,601.3
You transposed "546" into "564"

ACTUAL CURRENT TOTAL:

I thought of the magnet and sensor on the back wheel, but I don't know if my cheap wireless computer will receive from that far?

Can this new Clyde get in on this? I've got a Trek 2.1 and ride inside and outside. Just got a Kurt Kinetic for my birthday and currently using a Garmin FR 305 with cadencespeed sensor so I can reliably track my indoor mileage. If I'm allowed can I add my total miles for the year so far? Just to verify my status...6'4" 284lbs right now. 425.88 miles this year. My name is Dan btw.

Originally Posted by cooshock1 .

Can this new Clyde get in on this? I've got a Trek 2.1 and ride inside and outside. Just got a Kurt Kinetic for my birthday and currently using a Garmin FR 305 with cadencespeed sensor so I can reliably track my indoor mileage. If I'm allowed can I add my total miles for the year so far? Just to verify my status...6'4" 284lbs right now. 425.88 miles this year. My name is Dan btw.

You said the magic word - "Clyde"; we'll take miles any way we can get 'em.