CN best photo

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ewoud Dronkert, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. So the fourth best photo of 2002 was from 2001..?
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2001/apr01/parisroubaix/FShincapie.shtml

    Funny, I watched the tape of P-R 2001 yesterday (it was either that or Last Action Hero), and I
    recognized the situation of that photo, and saw Sirotti take it. Man, Hincapie was strong then, and
    had some bad luck. In the end though, Peeters, Knaven and Museeuw were also strong enough I think to
    always come back even if Georgie wouldn't have flatted in the Arenberg Forest.

    Tags:

  2. Noel Llopis

    Noel Llopis Guest

  3. Jeff Jones

    Jeff Jones Guest

    Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > So the fourth best photo of 2002 was from 2001..?
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2001/apr01/parisroubaix/FShincapie.shtml
    >
    > Funny, I watched the tape of P-R 2001 yesterday (it was either that or Last Action Hero), and I
    > recognized the situation of that photo, and saw Sirotti take it. Man, Hincapie was strong then,
    > and had some bad luck. In the end though, Peeters, Knaven and Museeuw were also strong enough I
    > think to always come back even if Georgie wouldn't have flatted in the Arenberg Forest.

    Damn. Slipped through the cracks because too many people voted for it this year (it won last year).

    Paris-Roubaix presents good photo opportunities.

    cheers, Jeff

  4. Dan Connelly

    Dan Connelly Guest

  5. Graham Fisk

    Graham Fisk Guest

  6. Dan Connelly

    Dan Connelly Guest

    Noel Llopis wrote:
    > Dan, are you really that desperate that you need to resort to quoting made-up messages? Surely you
    > can do better than that. I'm afraid r.b.r is getting the best of you.

    Something's getting the best of me.... which isn't much, I'm afraid.

    Dan

  7. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Dan Connelly" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Noel Llopis wrote:
    > > Dan, are you really that desperate that you need to resort to quoting made-up messages? Surely
    > > you can do better than that. I'm afraid r.b.r is getting the best of you.
    >
    > Something's getting the best of me.... which isn't much, I'm afraid.

    Having a little fun has never been harder. Must be that liberal attitude that anyone having fun
    should have to pay for it.