CN best photo

Ewoud Dronkert

Guest
So the fourth best photo of 2002 was from 2001..?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2001/apr01/parisroubaix/FShincapie.shtml

Funny, I watched the tape of P-R 2001 yesterday (it was either that or Last Action Hero), and I
recognized the situation of that photo, and saw Sirotti take it. Man, Hincapie was strong then, and
had some bad luck. In the end though, Peeters, Knaven and Museeuw were also strong enough I think to
always come back even if Georgie wouldn't have flatted in the Arenberg Forest.

Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> So the fourth best photo of 2002 was from 2001..?
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2001/apr01/parisroubaix/FShincapie.shtml
>
> Funny, I watched the tape of P-R 2001 yesterday (it was either that or Last Action Hero), and I
> recognized the situation of that photo, and saw Sirotti take it. Man, Hincapie was strong then,
> and had some bad luck. In the end though, Peeters, Knaven and Museeuw were also strong enough I
> think to always come back even if Georgie wouldn't have flatted in the Arenberg Forest.

Damn. Slipped through the cracks because too many people voted for it this year (it won last year).

Paris-Roubaix presents good photo opportunities.

cheers, Jeff

Noel Llopis wrote:
> Dan, are you really that desperate that you need to resort to quoting made-up messages? Surely you
> can do better than that. I'm afraid r.b.r is getting the best of you.

Something's getting the best of me.... which isn't much, I'm afraid.

Dan

"Dan Connelly" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Noel Llopis wrote:
> > Dan, are you really that desperate that you need to resort to quoting made-up messages? Surely
> > you can do better than that. I'm afraid r.b.r is getting the best of you.
>
> Something's getting the best of me.... which isn't much, I'm afraid.

Having a little fun has never been harder. Must be that liberal attitude that anyone having fun
should have to pay for it.