CN going to the dogs ?

raoul patato valdez

Guest
Is it me or is that report on today's TDF stage a pile of ****
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007/tour07/?id=results/tour078 ?

Not only is the style idiotic (who needs "wafer-thin climber who makes
his home in northern Italy", "Renaissance man Moreau", "said the
adored 36 year-old Frenchman", "Rogers may be a Tour danger man",
"Rasmussen continued his angelic ascent", "the cadaverous Dane",
etc...) but that idiot seems to have missed the fact that Klöden
(temporarily) sacrificed himself for Vinokourov and if it had'nt been
for that he would most likely have bridged the gap to the Moreau group
"Vino and Klödi didn't fold under pressure today but the Astana men
are not at their top after the recent crashes"

"raoul patato valdez" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is it me or is that report on today's TDF stage a pile of ****
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007/tour07/?id=results/tour078 ?
> Not only is the style idiotic (who needs "wafer-thin climber who makes
> his home in northern Italy", "Renaissance man Moreau", "said the
> adored 36 year-old Frenchman", "Rogers may be a Tour danger man",
> "Rasmussen continued his angelic ascent", "the cadaverous Dane",
> etc...) but that idiot seems to have missed the fact that Klöden
> (temporarily) sacrificed himself for Vinokourov and if it had'nt been
> for that he would most likely have bridged the gap to the Moreau group
> "Vino and Klödi didn't fold under pressure today but the Astana men
> are not at their top after the recent crashes"

I take it that you don't agree with them? Well, not everyone is the reporter
that Jeff Jones is.