CNN projects Dems to win House

Wurm

Aug 6, 2004
That is, IF The Repigs don't defraud the vote totals before the night is out as they did in 2004.

So now if the Dems have any guts and integrity at all, we may get to the bottom of some of the crimes of Bu$hCo, notwithstanding Nancy Pelosi's stated position.

See **** run. See George lie.

Wurm said:
That is, IF The Repigs don't defraud the vote totals before the night is out as they did in 2004.

So now if the Dems have any guts and integrity at all, we may get to the bottom of some of the crimes of Bu$hCo, notwithstanding Nancy Pelosi's stated position.

See **** run. See George lie.

Well, according to your picture, Bush still has the balls.

I guess we'll see about that.

We DO know that he didn't have the balls to serve in Vietnam, or even to finish out his military bit honorably.

We know he didn't have the balls to testify under oath in open committee in Congress when summoned to the 9-11 Commission investigation. Instead, **** held his balls in a "secret" session, while neither were sworn under oath.

We know he doesn't have the balls to permit caskets of the dead US troops from Iraq to be shown to the US public.

We know he doesn't have the balls to go to their funerals.

Big question is........

Do you have the balls to honour the agreement you made with thebluetrain and not post here for a month?

TrekDedicated said:
Well, according to your picture, Bush still has the balls.
Funny you should notice that.I bet no one else looked at that part of the pic.
:D :D :D

Wurm said:
We are into day 2 of wurm's promise to not post ...... The bet was that Iran would be invaded before the elections. They have not been. So we see that wurm so far is not a man of his word.

The Dems won the house but I suspect the Rep will keep a slim margin in the Senate.
Either way I suspect business as usual. No sweeping changes. Same rhetoric with new faces.

Eldrack said:
Big question is........

Do you have the balls to honour the agreement you made with thebluetrain and not post here for a month?
As long as the attacks on what I've said previous continue, I will respond. If/when that stops, I may consider it. It IS flattering though how much effort you all like to put in towards bashing me. :D

So carry on, boys.

However, that is NOT the question here. The topic of the thread is about the Repig rout in the H of R, and it looks like now also the Senate.

I'm looking forward to the Man-Ape's speech about the elections today @ 1 p.m.:

"My fellow Merkins...Quack! Quack!...soon, me, Barney, an' Laura (I think that's her name *smirk* *blink*)...will be movin' ta Para...Parakwai...uh...Paragay...uh...Quack!..."

wolfix said:
We are into day 2 of wurm's promise to not post ...... The bet was that Iran would be invaded before the elections. They have not been. So we see that wurm so far is not a man of his word.
What attacks is Wurm talking about? We just want to keep his word. He made an agreement and now we see that he never had any intentions of keeping it.
If you didn't know it before, everyone now knows Wurm is not a person of honor.

Wurm said:
As long as the attacks on what I've said previous continue, I will respond. If/when that stops, I may consider it. It IS flattering though how much effort you all like to put in towards bashing me. :D

So carry on, boys.
Sorry, that doesn't appear to part of the deal which I will state for you, just in case you had forgotten:

Originally Posted by thebluetrain
I'll take that bet. Loser cant post on YBSB for 1 month. And no posting under different screen names. I am sure our trustworthy and unbiased moderator will police the bet to the fairest extent of his abilities.
Which you just happened to agree to. So man up, take the penalty of loosing the bet and spend the month off thinking up more anti-Bush stuff for when you get back. If we're really lucky Bush will be up **** creek without a paddle by that point because his party doesn't control congress. See you in a month.

You know Eldrack, I really don't care whether I post articles and opinions or not concerning the bet we had, but as I said: as long as ******** is being posted about me on YBSB, (such as your post #7 on this thread) I WILL respond in kind.

In other words, do you expect that I'm going to merely stand by for a month while you and your ass-buddies spew anything you'd like? Nope. I think you Sheep - given the same situation - would feel the same.

So, one last time, let's see if this can penetrate your thick skulls >> IF you can refrain from derogatory remarks towards me for 30 days, I have no problem with not posting here on political matters et cetera for the same time. However, don't expect me to be silent if/when you revert again to the personal mudslinging. Already in recent months I have let dozens if not hundreds of slagging posts go by, due to the fact that I've ignore-listed most of the usual suspects, so - you should feel fortunate at least for that.

Wurm said:
IF you can refrain from derogatory remarks towards me for 30 days, I have no problem with not posting here on political matters et cetera for the same time. However, don't expect me to be silent if/when you revert again to the personal mudslinging. Already in recent months I have let dozens if not hundreds of slagging posts go by, due to the fact that I've ignore-listed most of the usual suspects, so - you should feel fortunate at least for that.
Very valid points..... I would even suggest that you could still post if you eliminated the cut and post and tried to make a point without using niknames and name calling to........
but since I am on your ignore list......

wurm, you started a thread entitled "A reminder about Bush & Cheney: the Cowardly Liars".
You are no better than they are. As far as "derogatory remarks" and
"personal mudslinging" goes, you've done your fair share so it is pointless to use that as an excuse.

You even used deragatory remarks and personal mudslinging in your post in which you complained about derogatory remarks/personal mudslinging being used against yourself. LOL. Come on Wurm, man up and do the honorable thing.
Wurm said:
In other words, do you expect that I'm going to merely stand by for a month while you and your ass-buddies spew anything you'd like? Nope. I think you Sheep - given the same situation - would feel the same.
Here are some examples.
Wurm said:
Well, you got the lies you're peddling here from someone, but you're obviously too much of a coward to say whom.
Wurm said:
Billsworld enjoys getting his rocks off making spurious claims and sophomoric insults, while in the background like the coward that he is,

Wurm said:
You know Eldrack, I really don't care whether I post articles and opinions or not concerning the bet we had, but as I said: as long as ******** is being posted about me on YBSB, (such as your post #7 on this thread) I WILL respond in kind.

So, one last time, let's see if this can penetrate your thick skulls >> IF you can refrain from derogatory remarks towards me for 30 days, I have no problem with not posting here on political matters et cetera for the same time. However, don't expect me to be silent if/when you revert again to the personal mudslinging. Already in recent months I have let dozens if not hundreds of slagging posts go by, due to the fact that I've ignore-listed most of the usual suspects, so - you should feel fortunate at least for that.

The bet was NO POSTING FOR A MONTH - no conditions, no back doors, no take backs, no "yes buts".

This is so typical of your ilk (guess where I got those words from???). Make a bet, lose a bet and THEN winge like a 2 year old.

Call me old fashioned but a bet is a bet. "Man up" as the previous posts say and show us that you are a man of your word.

Eldron said:
The bet was NO POSTING FOR A MONTH - no conditions, no back doors, no take backs, no "yes buts".

This is so typical of your ilk (guess where I got those words from???). Make a bet, lose a bet and THEN winge like a 2 year old.

Call me old fashioned but a bet is a bet. "Man up" as the previous posts say and show us that you are a man of your word.
He's dodging his responsibilities like a true politician. Very similar, in fact, to what some like, say, Bush does? Won't admit he's been beaten and can't take the consequences. Scary parallels there.

Eldrack said:
He's dodging his responsibilities like a true politician. Very similar, in fact, to what some like, say, Bush does? Won't admit he's been beaten and can't take the consequences. Scary parallels there.
You don't seem to mind when it's a Repig that does it, so you shouldn't mind now. Or is this more of your usual hypocrisy?

In fact, you have all lied for them here countless times, and no doubt voted for them repeatedly after knowing of their heinous crimes.

So I guess that gives you 2 choices when it comes to this bet thing:

1. See post #11, or

2. Blow it out yerass.

Wurm said:
You don't seem to mind when it's a Repig that does it, so you shouldn't mind now. Or is this more of your usual hypocrisy?

In fact, you have all lied for them here countless times, and no doubt voted for them repeatedly after knowing of their heinous crimes.
OK, this is getting really funny now.

I'm English (part Scottish as well actually) so I can't vote in the American elections.

Also, I was too young to vote last time a general election was held in GB so you can't hold me anyway responsible for our government either. If I could have voted I would have voted Liberal Democrat.

Secondly, I hardly ever post in this part of the forum in relation to politics, but baiting you is amusing so I thought I would chip in.

In summary, I don't really give a rats **** about what the Republicans or Democrats have or have not done, as an outsider all I really see is American foreign policy and right now I don't agree with a lot of it. Pity GBs PM seems to support it blindly at the moment.

Eldrack said:
Secondly, I hardly ever post in this part of the forum in relation to politics, but baiting you is amusing so I thought I would chip in.
It really is fun when things are slow on the other threads and it's entertaining when others do it as well. :D

Eldrack said:
OK, this is getting really funny now.

I'm English (part Scottish as well actually) so I can't vote in the American elections.

Also, I was too young to vote last time a general election was held in GB so you can't hold me anyway responsible for our government either. If I could have voted I would have voted Liberal Democrat.

In summary, I don't really give a rats **** about what the Republicans or Democrats have or have not done, as an outsider all I really see is American foreign policy and right now I don't agree with a lot of it. Pity GBs PM seems to support it blindly at the moment.

Even if my last post doesn't apply to you so much, it does apply to others here. But if all you're going to do is "bait", then maybe you should just not post.