Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

CO2 valves with pressure gage?

Started by John · · Last activity · 2 posts · 369 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
8 March 2005
Last activity
8 March 2005
Original author
John
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
369
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Does anyone know of a CO2 control valve that has a pressure gage? I use
    CO2 cannisters for my riding and thought it would be handy to be able to
    read the pressure. Maybe there's physics reason why this might not
    work, but thought I'd throw it out for comments. Thanks.

    John

    ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
    http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
    ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

  2. John said:

    Does anyone know of a CO2 control valve that has a pressure gage? I use
    CO2 cannisters for my riding and thought it would be handy to be able to
    read the pressure. Maybe there's physics reason why this might not
    work, but thought I'd throw it out for comments. Thanks.

    John

    ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
    http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
    ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

    Dear John,

    There may be such a CO2 inflator with a pressure gauge, but
    I'd expect that the gauge wouldn't work well because of the
    impressive temperature drop at the nozzle as the liquified
    CO2 expands into gas.

    Brrrr!

    Carl Fogel

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.