Coaches In Sydney

Vikki Lowe

Feb 24, 2015
i've been thinking about getting into racing. I have been pro competitive in another sport, but have had to stop. I love cycling, and id love to do something for fun, and keep feeding that ****ling need for some level of competition in my life.

BUT I have no idea where to start with a training program, and i know not all training programs or coaches are equal.

Anyone have any suggestions where to start?

Very informative. I would get it at almost 50% off, hoping to resell it without too much money lost after 1-2 years... But didn't think about the warranty only being offered to the original owner which would kill the value for carbon frames especially.

Perhaps get a coach who is from one of the more cycling rebound areas like Melbourne, Adelaide or anywhere in Tasmania. This is a personal opinion only, but i've found riders from there to be nothing but pathetic. The racing sucks ****, traffic kills training (literally if you're unlucky). I'll go to sydney to bang hookers or snort coke, for cycling, no freakin way, it's not safe.

In case you didn't get it the first time, I hate that place and the people from it.

Quote by ambal:
"I'll go to sydney to bang hookers or snort coke,"

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter, sir.

"In case you didn't get it the first time, I hate that place and the people from it."

Someone needs an international group hug.

After the 6" of white **** we got yesterday I'm beginning to despise my own locale as much as the commie nations.