Cocoa Solids (what am I drinking/eating?)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Nov 30, 2005.

  1. Hi,

    I've bought a chocolate cocoa powder
    called Cocoa Fantastico! (Chocolate Creme Flavor)

    These are the ingredients:
    100% unsweetened Cocoa powder, Cocoa solids

    2 Tbsp serving size (1 0z)

    calories 100 calories from fat 10
    total fat 1g
    sat fat 0
    cholesterol 0
    sodium 22

    total carbhydrate 19g
    dietary fiber 3g
    sugars 0g
    protien 3g

    vitamin A daily% 0
    vitamin C daily% 0
    calcium daily% 15
    Iron daily% 440

    My question is, what am I ingesting?
    The iron content concerns me
    It would be nice to know, what % are Cocoa solids.

    thanks, waterboy

    Tags:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocoa

    --