Cocoa Solids (what am I drinking/eating?)

Hi,

I've bought a chocolate cocoa powder
called Cocoa Fantastico! (Chocolate Creme Flavor)

These are the ingredients:
100% unsweetened Cocoa powder, Cocoa solids

2 Tbsp serving size (1 0z)

calories 100 calories from fat 10
total fat 1g
sat fat 0
cholesterol 0
sodium 22

total carbhydrate 19g
dietary fiber 3g
sugars 0g
protien 3g

vitamin A daily% 0
vitamin C daily% 0
calcium daily% 15
Iron daily% 440

My question is, what am I ingesting?
The iron content concerns me
It would be nice to know, what % are Cocoa solids.

thanks, waterboy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocoa

--

saerah