Coe Cram Ovett

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by wayne, Aug 25, 2004.

  1. wayne

    wayne Guest

    Who was the best Coe, Cram or Ovett?

    Tags:

  2. Mike Tennent

    Mike Tennent Guest

    [email protected] (wayne) wrote:

    >Who was the best Coe, Cram or Ovett?

    Yes.

    Mike Tennent
    "IronPenguin"

  3. steve common

    steve common Guest

    [email protected] (wayne) wrote:

    >Who was the best Coe, Cram or Ovett?

    What do you mean "best"? One of them now has a Lordship, for example.

  4. Seth

    Seth Guest

  5. Sam

    Sam Guest

    "wayne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Who was the best Coe, Cram or Ovett?

    I like Coe more and would even give him the nod regardless. Cram is really
    not in their class despite being very good.

  6. [email protected] (wayne) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > Who was the best Coe, Cram or Ovett?

    If you asked my wife, the answer would be: "Cram!"

    Anders (who is quite unaware of any causes of
    hidden mirth in the above)

  7. Edward

    Edward Guest