Coffin dodger!

Robert McDonald

Guest
I was almost flattened twice by a truck this morning as I rode to work. The irony of it being a
coffin manufacturer wasn't lost on me!

I was going to complain cos I saw it sait Atkins Coffin Manufacturer on the side with a web address
but Google can't find it and they're not in the glasgow Yellow Pages.

Ah well, gotta laugh.

BigRab

"Robert McDonald" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I was almost flattened twice by a truck this morning as I rode to work. The irony of it being a
> coffin manufacturer wasn't lost on me!
>
> I was going to complain cos I saw it sait Atkins Coffin Manufacturer on the side with a web
> address but Google can't find it and they're not in the glasgow Yellow Pages.
>
> Ah well, gotta laugh.
>
> BigRab
Could it be these gents? http://www.jcatkinson.co.uk/index.html JC Atkinson & Son, with an angel of
the north image (or whatever that 'thing' is called)

tim S

Robert McDonald <[email protected]> wrote:
> I was almost flattened twice by a truck this morning as I rode to work. The irony of it being a
> coffin manufacturer wasn't lost on me!
>
> I was going to complain cos I saw it sait Atkins Coffin Manufacturer on the side with a web
> address but Google can't find it and they're not in the glasgow Yellow Pages.
>
> Ah well, gotta laugh.

At least it didn't say McDonald's Coffin Manufacturer on it. That would have been worrying ;-)

Tony

--
http://www.raven-family.com

"I don't want any yes-men around me. I want everybody to tell me the truth even if it costs them
their job."

Samuel Goldwyn

In article <[email protected]>, tim@nospam4me says...

> "Robert McDonald" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I was almost flattened twice by a truck this morning as I rode to work. The irony of it being a
> > coffin manufacturer wasn't lost on me!
> >
> > I was going to complain cos I saw it sait Atkins Coffin Manufacturer on the side with a web
> > address but Google can't find it and they're not in the glasgow Yellow Pages.
> >
> > Ah well, gotta laugh.
> >
> > BigRab
> Could it be these gents? http://www.jcatkinson.co.uk/index.html JC Atkinson & Son, with an angel
> of the north image (or whatever that 'thing' is called)

Hmm, I wonder if Anthony Gormley knows they are using an image of his statue to promote
their company.

Colin

> > I was almost flattened twice by a truck this morning as I rode to work. The irony of it being a
> > coffin manufacturer wasn't lost on me! BigRab
> Could it be these gents? http://www.jcatkinson.co.uk/index.html JC Atkinson & Son, with an angel
> of the north image (or whatever that 'thing' is called) tim S

Tim, it *was* them! Well done that man.

A "Mr Angry" email has just been sent to them ,not that I expect anything by way of a reply but it
gets me off my soapbox!

Thanks again Tim.

BigRab