Cofidis Shirts

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by David Colbear, Jun 20, 2003.

  1. This is my first post to this group so apologies in advance if this isn't the sort of thing you
    discuss, however...

    Does anyone know where I can get a short-sleeved Cofidis top? I've been looking everywhere but
    haven't had much luck

    Tags:

  2. den911

    den911 New Member

    Joined:
    May 14, 2003
    try a official team shop in france , ordering throhgh internet will not be a problem . problem being you cannot see pic of what you are bying . or try english chap site or anything on him via team . sorry cannot think of his name at moment (apologise }. good luck

  3. Try the Cofidis shop

    <http://www.decathlon.fr/Magasin/produit.asp?int%5FDeptId=25314&int%5FDept
    PereId=33818&int%5Fpfid=645053&mscssid=VVGN32A5E05Q9H461M0L8MGKPD4LDXC9>

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
    overdependence on money and fame
    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. den911

    den911 New Member

    Joined:
    May 14, 2003

  5. John B

    John B Guest

    David Colbear wrote:

    > This is my first post to this group so apologies in advance if this isn't the sort of thing you
    > discuss, however...
    >
    > Does anyone know where I can get a short-sleeved Cofidis top? I've been looking everywhere but
    > haven't had much luck

    Decathlon are the official stockists of Cofidis clothing.

    There is an ad in the latest Cycling Plus TdeF supplement (mag not drug). Have a look at Cycling
    Gear under Bikes & Skates on: http://www.decathlon.co.uk/ukstore/index.asp

    Look under 'Cycling Shorts' - how mad - then under 'Professional Teams Outfits'

    Jerseys are £34.99

    When I looked they were in stock.

    I've also been looking, as my son is a David Millar/Cofidis nutter and has been pestering for a
    jersey but as DM is likely to change teams at the end of this year I've hung back on a purchase.

    They may a a bit cheaper on the French site, but then who wants to deal with the fren....

    John B