Cofidis

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by DiabloScott, Apr 30, 2004.

  1. DiabloScott

    DiabloScott New Member

    Joined:
    May 15, 2003
    Messages:
    2,284
    Cofidis will be entering a team in the 4 Days of Dunkirk.

    I wasn't expecting that.

    Tags:

  2. "DiabloScott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Cofidis will be entering a team in the 4 Days of Dunkirk.
    >
    > I wasn't expecting that.

    You have to if the Cofidis team management wasn't expecting
    it either. Interesting how the timing of their re-entry
    into competition will virtually parallel that of Astarloa
    with Lampre.

  3. DiabloScott wrote:
    > Cofidis will be entering a team in the 4 Days of Dunkirk.
    >
    > I wasn't expecting that.

    There had been a previous indication from Cofidis team
    management that Dunquerque would be an appropriate return to
    full-time racing. Sorry, can't remember where I read that
    (and Google stalking didn't work for me this time round. I
    need to pay greater attention in future.) STF