Cofidis

"DiabloScott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Cofidis will be entering a team in the 4 Days of Dunkirk.
>
> I wasn't expecting that.

You have to if the Cofidis team management wasn't expecting
it either. Interesting how the timing of their re-entry
into competition will virtually parallel that of Astarloa
with Lampre.

DiabloScott wrote:
> Cofidis will be entering a team in the 4 Days of Dunkirk.
>
> I wasn't expecting that.

There had been a previous indication from Cofidis team
management that Dunquerque would be an appropriate return to
full-time racing. Sorry, can't remember where I read that
(and Google stalking didn't work for me this time round. I
need to pay greater attention in future.) STF