Cohen rides in Central Florida

Tom Blum

Guest
News Group regular, Carol Cohen, aka CCRIDER, swept into Central Florida accompanied by her husband
Jerry and the coldest weather to date.

After a leisurely 9am start, we rode the Van Fleet Trail this morning.

Ms Cohen was amazed that we have birds and cows along the trail. She was also amazed at the flatness
of the trail. (Since the subject trail is a converted Rail Road bed, going through a swamp, this
shouldn't have been a big surprise.)

After lunch at the nearby Fantasy of Flight attraction (a really nice restaurant for the boonies),
the Cohens departed for points south.

It was nice to put a face with a name from the News Group. I couldn't talk her into staying for the
Moonlight ride on the Withlacoochi Trail tomorrow night.

--
Miles of Smiles,

Tom Blum Winter Haven, Florida Homebuilts: SWB Tour Easy Clone Speed Machine Clone

www.gate.net/~teblum

[...]

I hope to hook up with Carol on the 'Coochie mid-week. Nothing like skipping a little work.

A little frost on the pumpkin tonight. 32 degrees rox.

OT-I saw a 451 titanium M5 today. Snapped a few pictures.

http://community.webshots.com/user/rodku

Lightest bent I've ever lifted. It's quite a machine. Now where's that next 4K I don't need?

Rod Kuehl RANS V2 Challenge Wizard Riverview, FL