Cohen rides in Central Florida

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Tom Blum, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Tom Blum

    Tom Blum Guest

    News Group regular, Carol Cohen, aka CCRIDER, swept into Central Florida accompanied by her husband
    Jerry and the coldest weather to date.

    After a leisurely 9am start, we rode the Van Fleet Trail this morning.

    Ms Cohen was amazed that we have birds and cows along the trail. She was also amazed at the flatness
    of the trail. (Since the subject trail is a converted Rail Road bed, going through a swamp, this
    shouldn't have been a big surprise.)

    After lunch at the nearby Fantasy of Flight attraction (a really nice restaurant for the boonies),
    the Cohens departed for points south.

    It was nice to put a face with a name from the News Group. I couldn't talk her into staying for the
    Moonlight ride on the Withlacoochi Trail tomorrow night.

    --
    Miles of Smiles,

    Tom Blum Winter Haven, Florida Homebuilts: SWB Tour Easy Clone Speed Machine Clone

    www.gate.net/~teblum

    Tags:

  2. Tom Blum

[...]

  3. Rod

    Rod Guest

    I hope to hook up with Carol on the 'Coochie mid-week. Nothing like skipping a little work.

    A little frost on the pumpkin tonight. 32 degrees rox.

    OT-I saw a 451 titanium M5 today. Snapped a few pictures.

    http://community.webshots.com/user/rodku

    Lightest bent I've ever lifted. It's quite a machine. Now where's that next 4K I don't need?

    Rod Kuehl RANS V2 Challenge Wizard Riverview, FL

  4. Tom Blum

    Tom Blum Guest