Cokeurs at NAUCC 2006?

David_Stone

Guest
podzol wrote:
> A list of people bringing Cokers to NAUCC 2006:
>
> Brian MacKenzie
> Blake Ketchum
> Adam Cohen
> David Stone

Yeah, I'll have mine, too, as well as my guni and a buncha other
wheels. We're driving down there. See ya!

--
David_Stone

Dictator for Life,
NYUC
David_Stone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3834

Unitik908

Guest
well if i get to go me

Brian MacKenzie
Blake Ketchum
Adam Cohen
David Stone
Tom Maxwell (MUC)
Tommy Thompson (MUC)
Charles Neikirk (MUC)
Chase Meneely

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

brian.slater

Guest
Brian MacKenzie
Blake Ketchum
Adam Cohen
David Stone
Tom Maxwell (MUC)
Tommy Thompson (MUC)
Charles Neikirk (MUC)
Chase Meneely
James Lee AKA B2Bivy

and

Brian Slater

--
brian.slater

Brian C. Slater
AKA: Snoopy

Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference. If you try not
to confuse me, that will confuse me.

"To not decide is to decide" - undecided
brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902

constance.cotter

Guest
If I drive (likely) I'll bring mine. Tommy (& co) is planning some great
distance rides at NAUCC and I wouldn't want to miss out.

Probably at least 10 or more from TCUC will be bringing their Cokers -
and I'm sure we'll bring the TCUC-owned Coker as well.

Connie

--
constance.cotter
constance.cotter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9039

UniBrier

Guest
Mine will be there.

--
UniBrier

Steve

Hop Drop & Roll

“If something is to hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just
stick that guitar in the closet next to your
shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go
inside and watch TV.” – Homer
UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

johnfoss

Guest
The longer that list gets, the sadder I am. I know you can fly with a
Coker, but I'm not planning to do that and don't have the requisite
luggage for it. Maybe I can borrow one for one of those group rides?

Otherwise I will probably have my 29er, and can attempt to keep up on
that. Fine for fun rides, but no fun for races!

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead."
-- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling

Brian MacKenzie

Guest
johnfoss wrote:
> The longer that list gets, the sadder I am. I know you can fly with a
> Coker, but I'm not planning to do that and don't have the requisite
> luggage for it. Maybe I can borrow one for one of those group rides?
>
> Otherwise I will probably have my 29er, and can attempt to keep up on
> that. Fine for fun rides, but no fun for races!

I will have my schlumpf there and would honoured (yes, there is 'u' in
there) for you to ride my coker

--
Brian MacKenzie

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv) | 'Inner Balance
Blog' (http://innerbalancemovie.blogspot.com)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

johnfoss

Guest
Brian MacKenzie wrote:
> I will have my schlumpf there and would honoured (yes, there is 'u' in
> there) for you to ride my coker

That's awesome! I will be "honoured" (what are you, Canadian or
something?) to ride it. I may even throw my handlebar setup into my
luggage to set it up the way I ride here, and race it in the 10k.

...But those Schlumpfs are fast!

Thanks Brian, I'll be sending you an email. You wouldn't happen to be
driving to Switzerland as well, would you? :)

--

johnfoss wrote:
> You wouldn't happen to be driving to Switzerland as well, would you?
> :)

Unfortunately, the only part I will have in UNICON is the winning video
entry

--
Brian MacKenzie

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv) | 'Inner Balance
Blog' (http://innerbalancemovie.blogspot.com)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

darchibald

Guest
Brian MacKenzie wrote:
> Unfortunately, the only part I will have in UNICON is the winning video
> entry

Them's fighting words.

--
darchibald

' Album 481' (http://tinyurl.com/ey2qj) - My Gallery

'A small pay rise this week, and I decided to, er... what do you young
people say, er... pimp my ghetto uni, or something.' - Mikefule

'You guys aren't thinking this through. "Hey, where's your other" BANG'
- Brian McKenzie
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240