Cokeurs at NAUCC 2006?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Brian MacKenzie, Dec 24, 2005.

  1. Tags:

  2. podzol

    podzol Guest

  3. JustOneWheel

    JustOneWheel Guest

  4. David_Stone

    David_Stone Guest

    podzol wrote:
    > A list of people bringing Cokers to NAUCC 2006:
    >
    > Brian MacKenzie
    > Blake Ketchum
    > Adam Cohen
    > David Stone

    Yeah, I'll have mine, too, as well as my guni and a buncha other
    wheels. We're driving down there. See ya!

    --
    David_Stone

    Dictator for Life,
    NYUC
    David_Stone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3834

  5. Memphis Mud

    Memphis Mud Guest

  6. Unitik908

    Unitik908 Guest

    well if i get to go me

    Brian MacKenzie
    Blake Ketchum
    Adam Cohen
    David Stone
    Tom Maxwell (MUC)
    Tommy Thompson (MUC)
    Charles Neikirk (MUC)
    Chase Meneely

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P James Doohan
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Peter Jennings
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    YAMS

    -last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

  7. b2bivy

    b2bivy Guest

  8. brian.slater

    brian.slater Guest

    Brian MacKenzie
    Blake Ketchum
    Adam Cohen
    David Stone
    Tom Maxwell (MUC)
    Tommy Thompson (MUC)
    Charles Neikirk (MUC)
    Chase Meneely
    James Lee AKA B2Bivy

    and

    Brian Slater

    --
    brian.slater

    Brian C. Slater
    AKA: Snoopy

    Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
    Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference. If you try not
    to confuse me, that will confuse me.

    "To not decide is to decide" - undecided
    brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902

  9. Tigger

    Tigger Guest

  10. If I drive (likely) I'll bring mine. Tommy (& co) is planning some great
    distance rides at NAUCC and I wouldn't want to miss out.

    Probably at least 10 or more from TCUC will be bringing their Cokers -
    and I'm sure we'll bring the TCUC-owned Coker as well.

    Connie

    --
    constance.cotter
    constance.cotter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9039

  11. podzol

    podzol Guest

  12. UniBrier

    UniBrier Guest

    Mine will be there.

    --
    UniBrier

    Steve

    Hop Drop & Roll

    “If something is to hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just
    stick that guitar in the closet next to your
    shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go
    inside and watch TV.” – Homer
    UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

  13. johnfoss

    johnfoss Guest

    The longer that list gets, the sadder I am. I know you can fly with a
    Coker, but I'm not planning to do that and don't have the requisite
    luggage for it. Maybe I can borrow one for one of those group rides?

    Otherwise I will probably have my 29er, and can attempt to keep up on
    that. Fine for fun rides, but no fun for races!

    --
    johnfoss

    John Foss

    "The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead."
    -- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling

  14. johnfoss wrote:
    > The longer that list gets, the sadder I am. I know you can fly with a
    > Coker, but I'm not planning to do that and don't have the requisite
    > luggage for it. Maybe I can borrow one for one of those group rides?
    >
    > Otherwise I will probably have my 29er, and can attempt to keep up on
    > that. Fine for fun rides, but no fun for races!

    I will have my schlumpf there and would honoured (yes, there is 'u' in
    there) for you to ride my coker

    --
    Brian MacKenzie

    DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
    (http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv) | 'Inner Balance
    Blog' (http://innerbalancemovie.blogspot.com)
    Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

  15. johnfoss

    johnfoss Guest

    Brian MacKenzie wrote:
    > I will have my schlumpf there and would honoured (yes, there is 'u' in
    > there) for you to ride my coker

    That's awesome! I will be "honoured" (what are you, Canadian or
    something?) to ride it. I may even throw my handlebar setup into my
    luggage to set it up the way I ride here, and race it in the 10k.

    ...But those Schlumpfs are fast!

    Thanks Brian, I'll be sending you an email. You wouldn't happen to be
    driving to Switzerland as well, would you? :)

    --

  16. johnfoss wrote:
    > You wouldn't happen to be driving to Switzerland as well, would you?
    > :)

    Unfortunately, the only part I will have in UNICON is the winning video
    entry

    --
    Brian MacKenzie

    DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
    (http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv) | 'Inner Balance
    Blog' (http://innerbalancemovie.blogspot.com)
    Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

  17. JustOneWheel

    JustOneWheel Guest

    Brian MacKenzie wrote:
    > replace adam cohen with joel burgess

    That hurts!:eek:

    --
    JustOneWheel

    There is no better way to have Fun and Exercise. "UNICYCLE"
    Every one should have "FUN ON ONE"
    JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

  18. darchibald

    darchibald Guest

    Brian MacKenzie wrote:
    > Unfortunately, the only part I will have in UNICON is the winning video
    > entry

    Them's fighting words.

    --
    darchibald

    ' Album 481' (http://tinyurl.com/ey2qj) - My Gallery

    'A small pay rise this week, and I decided to, er... what do you young
    people say, er... pimp my ghetto uni, or something.' - Mikefule

    'You guys aren't thinking this through. "Hey, where's your other" BANG'
    - Brian McKenzie
    darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240