Cokeurs at NAUCC 2006?

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
> Actually, this thread is for young, slim, attractive riders, please
> disregard Bugman's post

I'm none of the three, so I'll disregard Brian's post.

I'd like to declare an interest in borrowing a Coker at some point over
NAUCC... I'll happily reciprocate at UNICON!

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
mikepenton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7090

--
b2bivy
b2bivy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11281

mikepenton wrote:
> thanks very much b2bivy! can't remember the last time I rode that far...
> will there be a 1/2 mile option? just don't mention the heat... are the
> trails airconditioned?

No sweat, the "fun" ride on Sunday is only a 10 miler (is that about
16Km?), and is at 8am. I'll try to find you especially since I'm
interested in getting the new mag, but if not you can ask Tommy
Thompson if he is not too busy, for he knows me... C' ya....

--

mikepenton wrote:
> that could be OK, although the forecast minimum night time temperature
> would be hot enough to produce newspaper headlines such as 'Phew, what
> a scorcher!' in England!

That's why you brits;) drink your beer warm.

--
brian.slater

Brian C. Slater
AKA: Snoopy

Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference. If you try not
to confuse me, that will confuse me.

"To not decide is to decide" - undecided
brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902