Cold Fingers on Ride

b_baka wrote:
> Bill Sornson wrote:
>> b_baka wrote:

>>> You are too pathetic to waste a reply on.
>>> Bill Baka

>> My vote for cop-out of the month.
>>
>> (Ron took the time to address almost every point you raised, Bill,
>> and that's the best you can do?!? Sheesh...)
>>

> I didn't like his attitude. His replies were a bit too negative.
> 'tis deleted now anyway.

Lame. Quite lame.

Bill Sornson wrote:
> b_baka wrote:
>
>>Bill Sornson wrote:

>>>My vote for cop-out of the month.
>>>
>>>(Ron took the time to address almost every point you raised, Bill,
>>>and that's the best you can do?!? Sheesh...)
>>>

>>I didn't like his attitude. His replies were a bit too negative.
>>'tis deleted now anyway.

> Lame. Quite lame.

OK, lame. I'm trying to fight off a nasty cold that has everyone in town
down and out. Add to that the better part of a week fighting with my
computer, 'upgrading' from 2000 Pro to XP home, Redhat Linux 7.0 to
Novell Server and toasting 4 hard drives worth of data and having to
recover it and no, I am NOT in a good mood.
Maybe next week, if the weather forecast is ever correct and it actually
rains when it is predicted causing me to stay in on good days and
attempt to go out on terrible days. Geosynchronous satellites and
Teraflop computers and they still can't get it right.
I am going to go back to standing outside and feeling the weather and
not letting some talking suit tell me how it is going to be.
Bill Baka