Cold Pizza or Fitness Shows

motor city cobra

Guest
As you all may know, a couple of years ago ESPN cancelled all of their
fitness shows. I was highly disappointed by their decision because I
was a fan of the hotties/ T&A programing that they would air. It was a
great way to start out my morning before classes.

So why did the shows fail? I hate to say this but the failure of their
shows lies squarely on ESPN shoulders. They never promoted the shows
and the picture quality for the shows was nothing compared to Sports
Center. Basically, they threw the Fitness show block into a ghetto.
Think about it, did you ever see a comercial for any of the shows on
Sports Center? We didn't think so.

And you might remember that they cancelled the shows for Cold Pizza.
They hyped the show up for months and promised it to be the sports show
equivalent of the Today Show. Despite their best efforts the show has
been a failure and its not hard to see why. I said it when it premeired
and I'll say it again: They cancelled Kiana's Flex Appeal for this
garbage?

I firmly believe that Cold Pizza is the worst show on TV. It's not
merely bad, it is nearly unwatchable! And to make matters worse, they
recently replaced the two female reporters Kit and Thea. Kit isn't a
Katie Couric, but she did her job well. Thea was the best thing about
the show. She was hot and she was excellent at her reporting duties.
She was articulate and very likeable.

The worst thing is while they replaced the ladies, they foolishly
retain the sevices of the mediocre (at best) Jay Crawford. Why do they
keep giving the guy chances, even though he has proven that he doesn't
deserve to be a TV. He along with the terrible Skip Bayless are the
reasons why this show stinks. Why can't they see it?

As ironic as this may sound, I believe that this exhibits ESPN's
sexism. The women can do a solid job at their duties, but take the
blame for the shows failures, while the inept ken doll can suck and
suck and suck but nobody will say a word. And it's not like it's a
secret. Ask everybody that hates Cold Pizza

Anyway, I think that it is time for ESPN to correct two mistakes. It's
time to put Cold Pizza to sleep and resurrect their fitness shows. And
if you do that, promote the shows with the same kind of enthusiasm that
you promoted Cold Pizza. Fitness Beach, Body Shaping, and Kiana's Flex
Apperal all failed because few people knew of their existence. Cold
Pizza didn't fail because of anonymity. It failed because it is an
awful, awful show. What is your opinion on this topic.

In article <[email protected]>,
motor city cobra <[email protected]> wrote:

> As you all may know, a couple of years ago ESPN cancelled all of their
> fitness shows. I was highly disappointed by their decision because I
> was a fan of the hotties/ T&A programing that they would air. It was a
> great way to start out my morning before classes.

Mostly chicks watch these morning stretch/exercise shows. As most of
them are not lesbians, the appeal of "T & A" was minimal for them.

I suggest you get a subscription on satellite t.v. to the Playboy
channel.

--Tim May

in article 250320052242429554%[email protected], Tim May at

> In article <[email protected]>,
> motor city cobra <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> As you all may know, a couple of years ago ESPN cancelled all of their
>> fitness shows. I was highly disappointed by their decision because I
>> was a fan of the hotties/ T&A programing that they would air. It was a
>> great way to start out my morning before classes.

> Mostly chicks watch these morning stretch/exercise shows. As most of
> them are not lesbians, the appeal of "T & A" was minimal for them.
>
> I suggest you get a subscription on satellite t.v. to the Playboy
> channel.
>

> --Tim May

According to the producer of most of these show they had a major audience
among college guys.

BD

"motor city cobra" <[email protected]> wrote:

>As you all may know, a couple of years
>ago ESPN cancelled all of their fitness
>shows. I was highly disappointed by their
>decision because I was a fan of the
>hotties/ T&A programing that they would
>air. It was a great way to start out my
>morning before classes.

(Snipered)

>Anyway, I think that it is time for ESPN to
>correct two mistakes. It's time to put Cold
>Pizza to sleep and resurrect their fitness
>shows. And if you do that, promote the
>shows with the same kind of enthusiasm
>that you promoted Cold Pizza. Fitness
>Beach, Body Shaping, and Kiana's Flex
>Apperal all failed because few people
>knew of their existence. Cold Pizza didn't
>fail because of anonymity. It failed
>because it is an awful, awful show. What
>is your opinion on this topic.

Yes sir, I agree with you 100%!! They SHOULD cancel Cold Pizza and bring
back the fitness block, the old shows have probably been gone too long
to be resurrected so instead they should acquire PBS' "Sit and Be Fit"
you'd give everyone the satisfaction of killing "Cold Pizza" and regain
the T&A aspect of the old fitness block.

Let's send in those cards and letters people, the ESPN executives need
to feel the power of the people!

..
Mr. Hole

The favor of your reply is requested.

http://icasualties.org/oif/

Incontinence 2005: Its not just for Grandma any more!

"You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck

COLD PIZZA is so bad, i'd be in favor of them showing prostate exams
instead of it. Hell, i'd rather HAVE a prostate exam than watch it.

-goro-

"BILL DOBBINS" wrote in rec.arts.tv:
>in article 250320052242429554%[email protected], Tim May at
>[email protected] wrote on 3/25/05 10:42 PM:
>>
>> Mostly chicks watch these morning stretch/exercise shows. As most of
>> them are not lesbians, the appeal of "T & A" was minimal for them.

>According to the producer of most of these show they had a major audience
>among college guys.

In which case they should have aired around 1 to 2 AM :)

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Ed Kim wrote:
> COLD PIZZA is so bad, i'd be in favor of them showing prostate exams
> instead of it. Hell, i'd rather HAVE a prostate exam than watch it.
>
> -goro-

I'd rather watch those old black and white Jack LaLanne shows they were
airing on ESPN Classic.

"Tim May" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:250320052242429554%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> motor city cobra <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > As you all may know, a couple of years ago ESPN cancelled all of their
> > fitness shows. I was highly disappointed by their decision because I
> > was a fan of the hotties/ T&A programing that they would air. It was a
> > great way to start out my morning before classes.

> Mostly chicks watch these morning stretch/exercise shows. As most of
> them are not lesbians, the appeal of "T & A" was minimal for them.
>
> I suggest you get a subscription on satellite t.v. to the Playboy
> channel.

I think you're wrong on this. Watching scantily dressed, surgically enhanced
girls work out was very popular with my buds in the military, and I'm sure
with the unemployed, college students, and the like.

The Bitterly Succinct Mr. Hole wrote:

> Yes sir, I agree with you 100%!! They SHOULD cancel Cold Pizza and

bring
> back the fitness block, the old shows have probably been gone too

long
> to be resurrected so instead they should acquire PBS' "Sit and Be

Fit"
> you'd give everyone the satisfaction of killing "Cold Pizza" and

regain
> the T&A aspect of the old fitness block.
>
> Let's send in those cards and letters people, the ESPN executives

need
> to feel the power of the people!

Thankyou for your support. I'm glad that we both share the same point
of view (even though I HIGHLY suspect that many men agree with our
opinions).

Cold Pizza has got to go. NOW!

in article [email protected], Stan Brown at
[email protected] wrote on 3/26/05 6:10 AM:

> "BILL DOBBINS" wrote in rec.arts.tv:
>> in article 250320052242429554%[email protected], Tim May at
>> [email protected] wrote on 3/25/05 10:42 PM:
>>>
>>> Mostly chicks watch these morning stretch/exercise shows. As most of
>>> them are not lesbians, the appeal of "T & A" was minimal for them.

>> According to the producer of most of these show they had a major audience
>> among college guys.

> In which case they should have aired around 1 to 2 AM :)

I believe a bloc of them aired around lunch time on the east coast...just
right for college guys.

BD