Cold water tolerance?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Nelson, Nov 8, 2003.

1. Nelson

Nelson Guest

Interesting point is that Marianne made an especific question about feeling cold, and the thread
    concentrated about her eating habits. I would be interested in learning solutions on how to stay
    warm in speedoes. If there is any. Would a special swimcap help, for instance?

Nelson

Tags:

2. Mseagan

Mseagan Guest

Yes, there's one called a hothead, and it is made of neoprene I think, but find the chip strap
    uncomfortable. Another option is using 2 latex caps (which is something I should try since I only
    now remembered it with your question).

My eating habits....the problem is that none of you know me. Those who actually know me are amazed
    at how much I DO eat. It is a lot and I probably grossly underestimated my caloric intake. But aside
    from the icecream, I crave no "bad" foods..no desire for cookies and chips and donuts, etc. I go for
    the weird things like oatmeal, fruits and veggies, and straight proteins and I do not feel any sense
    of deprivation by my disinterest in the other stuff.

Marianne

"nelson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Interesting point is that Marianne made an especific question about feeling cold, and the thread
    > concentrated about her eating habits. I would be interested in learning solutions on how to stay
    > warm in speedoes. If there is any. Would a special swimcap help, for instance?
    >
    > Nelson