Cold water tolerance?

N

Nelson

Interesting point is that Marianne made an especific question about feeling cold, and the thread
concentrated about her eating habits. I would be interested in learning solutions on how to stay
warm in speedoes. If there is any. Would a special swimcap help, for instance?

Nelson

Yes, there's one called a hothead, and it is made of neoprene I think, but find the chip strap
uncomfortable. Another option is using 2 latex caps (which is something I should try since I only
now remembered it with your question).

My eating habits....the problem is that none of you know me. Those who actually know me are amazed
at how much I DO eat. It is a lot and I probably grossly underestimated my caloric intake. But aside
from the icecream, I crave no "bad" foods..no desire for cookies and chips and donuts, etc. I go for
the weird things like oatmeal, fruits and veggies, and straight proteins and I do not feel any sense
of deprivation by my disinterest in the other stuff.

Marianne

"nelson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Interesting point is that Marianne made an especific question about feeling cold, and the thread
> concentrated about her eating habits. I would be interested in learning solutions on how to stay
> warm in speedoes. If there is any. Would a special swimcap help, for instance?
>
> Nelson