Cold weather gloves

Unless you can actually interpret English. If your long finger gloves have fingers that are too long for you, they will act just like short finger gloves and pinch between the fingers and make your hands numb and cold both. They can get so bad that you have trouble shifting. Weatherby's problem is more likely to be short fingers for his hand size than nerve damage.

Unless you can comprehend what you read, which 99% of the time you can't. Note Weatherbe said: "I have some nerve damage in my hands that make cold riding uncomfortable and I don't go out often when it is below 20 degrees"; he has nerve damage, and this damage prevents him from wearing any glove below 20 degrees, or read it this way: he doesn't ride at all below 20 due to nerve damage; in other words, gloves don't work for him due to nerve damage so he can't ride when it's below 20. Nowhere does he say he can ride under 20 degrees because he doesn't have nerve damage that prevents him; and since he has lived with this nerve damage for some time I think he knows more about his nerve damage than you do...oh wait, that's right you're a doctor, I forgot, I'm sorry.

Unless you can comprehend what you read, which 99% of the time you can't. Note Weatherbe said: "I have some nerve damage in my hands that make cold riding uncomfortable and I don't go out often when it is below 20 degrees"; he has nerve damage, and this damage prevents him from wearing any glove below 20 degrees, or read it this way: he doesn't ride at all below 20 due to nerve damage; in other words, gloves don't work for him due to nerve damage so he can't ride when it's below 20. Nowhere does he say he can ride under 20 degrees because he doesn't have nerve damage that prevents him; and since he has lived with this nerve damage for some time I think he knows more about his nerve damage than you do...oh wait, that's right you're a doctor, I forgot, I'm sorry.
People don't get that sort of nerve damage in both hands stupid. He was probably self diagnosed.

People don't get that sort of nerve damage in both hands stupid. He was probably self diagnosed.

Really? so now you know the OP and he doesn't have the sort of nerve damage he says he has? If you know that for a fact that he doesn't please show us those facts. If you know for a fact he has never been to the doctor concerning his hands please show us that fact.

By the way, MORON, I know a person who has nerve damage in BOTH hands diagnosed by a doctor; so until you can show us proof of your license to practice as a medical doctor in the US I strongly suggest you butt out of medical opinions.