Collegiate Nationals, again

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Pete Beall, May 4, 2003.

  1. Pete Beall

    Pete Beall Guest

    Anyone know if collegiate nationals is going to happen? We're a week out, and there are no venues
    for the TTT or RR listed on the web page. There is nothing on the page to indicate that they have
    addressed the problem of getting riders and equipment to the venues.

    The "contact promoter" email produced a bounce and my email to USA Cycling has not
    produced any response.

    --
    http://www.petebeall.net

    Tags:

  2. Jim Feeley

    Jim Feeley Guest

    Pete Beall <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Anyone know if collegiate nationals is going to happen? ... The "contact promoter" email
    > produced a bounce and my email to USA Cycling has not produced any response.

    Here's a post to the NorCal cycling list with a contact email that appears to work:

    From: Gabe Moy <[email protected]> Subject: NCNCA: Volunteers for Collegiate Road
    Nationals needed!

    Dear NCNCA Clubs, (please pass on to your members!)

    Cal Cycling is hosting collegiate road nationals this year on May 9-11th. Such a large undertaking
    needs many, many volunteers and we need your assistance! What better way to see a National level
    race and cheer on your favorite college team than by being a course marshal.

    For the volunteers, we will provide you with breakfast, lunch, a t-shirt, and a goodie bag!!!

    Please look over the volunteers webpage at http://calcycling.org/nationals/volunteers/ and email me
    what time slots (and/or other jobs) you want to help out with!

    Please help us make Collegiate Nats a success!

    Thanks!

    -- Gabe Nationals Volunteer Coordinator

  3. Me

    Me Guest

    try this link, www.eccc-info.org It was posted on another forum by someone whoo is going....
    Treasure Island Crit, RR in Crocket, hosted by UC Berkely try also the uc berkley cycling club site

    Jim Feeley wrote:
    > Pete Beall <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >> Anyone know if collegiate nationals is going to happen? ... The "contact promoter" email
    >> produced a bounce and my email to USA Cycling has not produced any response.
    >

    > Here's a post to the NorCal cycling list with a contact email that appears to work:
    >

    > From: Gabe Moy <[email protected]> Subject: NCNCA: Volunteers for Collegiate Road
    > Nationals needed!
    >
    > Dear NCNCA Clubs, (please pass on to your members!)
    >
    > Cal Cycling is hosting collegiate road nationals this year on May 9-11th. Such a large undertaking
    > needs many, many volunteers and we need your assistance! What better way to see a National level
    > race and cheer on your favorite college team than by being a course marshal.
    >
    > For the volunteers, we will provide you with breakfast, lunch, a t-shirt, and a goodie bag!!!
    >
    > Please look over the volunteers webpage at http://calcycling.org/nationals/volunteers/ and email
    > me what time slots (and/or other jobs) you want to help out with!
    >
    > Please help us make Collegiate Nats a success!
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > -- Gabe Nationals Volunteer Coordinator

  4. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    "Pete Beall" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone know if collegiate nationals is going to happen? We're a week out, and there are
    > no venues for the TTT or RR listed on the web
    page.
    > There is nothing on the page to indicate that they have addressed the problem of getting riders
    > and equipment to the venues.

    The TT and RR courses are now up. The TT course is in Livermore, the RR course is around Crockett.
    http://calcycling.org/nationals

  5. Alan Forkosh

    Alan Forkosh Guest