Colnago C35 Ferrari

raymond see

Apr 13, 2004
dear friends,

i own one of three known RARE COLNAGO C35 FERRARI in the entire Philippine Islands...i want to open up a forum for owners of Colnago C35 Ferrari's...please let me know.... Do you have one too? I got one (frame and fork then built up with campy record in April 2005 from Elixir Bike shop in Manila Philippines ...an authorized Colnago dealer). I can post one photo here...thanks! I rode mine for 3 weeks and immediately won a criterium race...its a great bike. Thanks Maestro Colnago!

Please post photos of your C35 Ferrari's and lets start a forum :) ...thanks again!

I don't have one but I just wanted to say it looks great.

I saw a Colnago Ferrari MTB on my hols and that looked might fine too!

your name sounds familiar what high school did you go to? :D

raymond see said:
dear friends,

i own one of three known RARE COLNAGO C35 FERRARI in the entire Philippine Islands...i want to open up a forum for owners of Colnago C35 Ferrari's...please let me know.... Do you have one too? I got one (frame and fork then built up with campy record in April 2005 from Elixir Bike shop in Manila Philippines ...an authorized Colnago dealer). I can post one photo here...thanks! I rode mine for 3 weeks and immediately won a criterium race...its a great bike. Thanks Maestro Colnago!

Please post photos of your C35 Ferrari's and lets start a forum :) ...thanks again!

dragster said:
your name sounds familiar what high school did you go to? :D
notre dame of Manila...all boys school...are you a cyclist too? i didnt do well in basketball....but if you must know what happened...i excelled in cycle racing....i was part of the Philippine Team sent to Tour of Egat Thailand 2005....Premier and toughest bicycle stage race for executives in ASIA...Philippines sent 11 man team...im one of them...Philippines lost by 4 secs in the 40s and up category but took home Championship Trophy by pedi untalan in 50 years up category.......

domaindomain said:
I don't have one but I just wanted to say it looks great.

I saw a Colnago Ferrari MTB on my hols and that looked might fine too!

thanks for the compliments... I am racing my C35 Ferrari..hence im showing the first kill (the trophy)...but the bike is so beautiful it usually hangs on my office wall...i also own a C40 which is my daily driver...they dont make these C35s Ferrari things anymore... so before it becomes obsolete...i hope to know some more of the ferrari owners, thanks again! :)

Hola, soy de Venezuela, Yo Tengo Una c35 desde el Año 1990, Ahora la tengo Problema de ligamento cruzado anterior de la rodilla..
Componentes Dura Ace 7700