Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Colnago C50 2005 vs 2006

Started by fabiosav · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,323 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
1 March 2006
Last activity
4 March 2006
Original author
fabiosav
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,323
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone know if they made any changes from last year to this? I know it has become lighter vs 2004, but is 06 any diiferent?

    Thanks as always...

  2. fabiosav said:

    Anyone know if they made any changes from last year to this? I know it has become lighter vs 2004, but is 06 any diiferent?

    Thanks as always...

    I dont think there are any changes... only in color schemes.

    Send Ernesto an email ..... he'd promptly reply, I'm sure 😉

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.