Colnago Conic and Master comparison?

Frank

Guest
I have a couple of NOS Colnagos and am going to build one of them. They are
both the same size, one is a Master with Gilco tubing and the other a Conic
Spiral SLX with Columbus SLX tubing and the tapered downtube.

Any of you had an experience with both frames and have any comparisons
between the two frames?

Thanks!

Frank schrieb:
> I have a couple of NOS Colnagos and am going to build one of them. They are
> both the same size, one is a Master with Gilco tubing and the other a Conic
> Spiral SLX with Columbus SLX tubing and the tapered downtube.
>
> Any of you had an experience with both frames and have any comparisons
> between the two frames?
>
> Thanks!

I had a Conic years ago, the Conic is "stiffer" like the Master, it was
the better choice for tall and/or heavy rider.