Colnago CT2 HP

wowkster

Aug 23, 2004
Does anyone know anything about the Colnago CT2 HP? How is the ride? Any problems with the mix of TI and Carbon?

Thanks
Matt Madison WI

wowkster said:
Does anyone know anything about the Colnago CT2 HP? How is the ride? Any problems with the mix of TI and Carbon?

Thanks
Matt Madison WI
This is a ultra-high performance, Tour de France quality bike.
Ride-awesome
Carbon and Ti-no issue whatsoever.

BUY IT, THEN POST SOME PICS!!!!!! :D

I bought a CT-2 as my "dream bike" at the start of the year, and I'm still grinning like the cat that got the cream. Obviously I expected it to be a big improvement on my 8-year old 105-equipped TCR, but I wasn't prepared for just how much better it was going to be. The ride is sensational as the bike feels like it sucks itself back down onto the road after every bump. Incredibly comfortable and yet responsive. No problems with Ti + carbon, but obviously I haven't had it long. Be aware that Colnago don't warrant their bikes for use by the "larger rider" - I think 90kg is the upper limit.

furwheel said:
I bought a CT-2 as my "dream bike" at the start of the year, and I'm still grinning like the cat that got the cream. Obviously I expected it to be a big improvement on my 8-year old 105-equipped TCR, but I wasn't prepared for just how much better it was going to be. The ride is sensational as the bike feels like it sucks itself back down onto the road after every bump. Incredibly comfortable and yet responsive. No problems with Ti + carbon, but obviously I haven't had it long. Be aware that Colnago don't warrant their bikes for use by the "larger rider" - I think 90kg is the upper limit.
LMAO!!!
8 year old TCR to CT2.....yep....slight difference!!!

he he he!!!

wowkster said:

Thanks
Matt Madison WI
Cant beat it, maybe a Litespeed Vortex, but there is something to be said about the European quality, especially Calnago. Great bike, excellent ride, probelm is where to from here IF you ever buy another bike.

I am plannig on selling everything I have even owned on E Bay then maybe I can afford it. The warranty scares me a little. You get a problem and have to mail it back to Italy.

thanks for the info on the bike.

wowkster said:
I am plannig on selling everything I have even owned on E Bay then maybe I can afford it. The warranty scares me a little. You get a problem and have to mail it back to Italy.

thanks for the info on the bike.

Huh? Get it from an authorized dealer, and it shouldn't be an issue. Got mine (C40 HP) from Maestro in England, shipped to the States. Worked great, as they have a good relationship w/ the Colnago boys.