Colon Cleanse Product

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Will, Mar 22, 2004.

  1. Will

    Will Guest

    I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this
    question. There is a colon cleansing product called
    Colokolytics or Colokolysis (spelling?) that I am trying
    desperately to remember. I have spent literally hours on
    Google trying to find it again. My hard drive crashed, and
    I lost all my links.

    If you know this product, PLEASE post the correct spelling.
    It is formulated for wholistic health care professionals. It
    comes in two formulas. One strong, the other weaker for
    regular use. Some of the ingredients are ayurvedic. Also,
    the name may have a hyphen in it. I just can't remember! But
    it's similar to Colokolytics. This is one of the best
    products and I lost track of it!

    PLEASE take thirty seconds to post it if you know.

    Tags:

  2. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Will" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    Also, the name may have a hyphen in it. I
    > just can't remember! But it's similar to Colokolytics.
    > This is one of the best products and I lost track of it!
    ============================
    A good diet and some exercise and your colon cleanses
    itself. Why use some UNNATURAL colon cleaner?
    --
    Kim The most amazing BS artists there are:
    http://members.rogers.com/kirkkolas/index.html

  3. Chad C.

    Chad C. Guest

    Hi Will,

    I can't help you find what you're looking for, but have you
    considered psyillium (insoluble) fiber? I hear it's pretty
    good for regularity and even to lower LDL cholesterol
    slightly, but I'm not sure about its effects on a full colon
    detoxification and cleansing program.

    -Chad

    "Will" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this
    > question. There is a colon cleansing product called
    > Colokolytics or Colokolysis (spelling?) that I am trying
    > desperately to remember. I have spent literally hours on
    > Google trying to find it again. My hard drive crashed, and
    > I lost all my links.
    >
    > If you know this product, PLEASE post the correct
    > spelling. It is formulated for wholistic health care
    > professionals. It comes in two formulas. One strong, the
    > other weaker for regular use. Some of the ingredients are
    > ayurvedic. Also, the name may have a hyphen in it. I just
    > can't remember! But it's similar to Colokolytics. This is
    > one of the best products and I lost track of it!
    >
    > PLEASE take thirty seconds to post it if you know.

  4. Jeff Utz

    Jeff Utz Guest

    "Will" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this
    > question. There is a colon cleansing product called
    > Colokolytics or Colokolysis (spelling?) that I am trying
    > desperately to remember. I have spent literally hours on
    > Google trying to find it again. My hard drive crashed, and
    > I lost all my links.

    The answer: back up your hard drive.

    > If you know this product, PLEASE post the correct
    > spelling. It is formulated for wholistic health care
    > professionals. It comes in two formulas. One strong, the
    > other weaker for regular use. Some of the ingredients are
    > ayurvedic. Also, the name may have a hyphen in it. I just
    > can't remember! But it's similar to Colokolytics. This is
    > one of the best products and I lost track of it!
    >
    > PLEASE take thirty seconds to post it if you know.

    There products are NOT recommended by good doctors. There is
    no valid science to suggest that the products do anything to
    really help you (although they do help Proctor and Gamble,
    the makers of Charman toilet paper).

    Their use is not based on any valid reason.

    Avoid them.

    Jeff

  5. "Jeff Utz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Will" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this
    > > question. There is a colon cleansing product called
    > > Colokolytics or Colokolysis (spelling?) that I am trying
    > > desperately to remember. I have spent literally hours on
    > > Google trying to find it again. My hard drive crashed,
    > > and I lost all my links.
    >
    > The answer: back up your hard drive.

    Interesting statement when someone is mentioning cleansing.

    > > If you know this product, PLEASE post the correct
    > > spelling. It is formulated for wholistic health care
    > > professionals. It comes in two formulas. One strong, the
    > > other weaker for regular use. Some of the ingredients
    > > are ayurvedic. Also, the name may have a hyphen in it. I
    > > just can't remember! But it's similar to Colokolytics.
    > > This is one of the best products and I lost track of it!
    > >
    > > PLEASE take thirty seconds to post it if you know.
    >
    > There products are NOT recommended by good doctors. There
    > is no valid science to suggest that the products do
    > anything to really help you (although they do help Proctor
    > and Gamble, the makers of Charman toilet paper).
    >
    > Their use is not based on any valid reason.
    >
    > Avoid them.
    >
    > Jeff

  6. Bew

    Bew Guest

    My guess is that if he wanted some gratuitous advice from an
    imbecile he would have asked you directly .

    "Jeff Utz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Will" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this
    > > question. There is a colon cleansing product called
    > > Colokolytics or Colokolysis (spelling?) that I am trying
    > > desperately to remember. I have spent literally hours on
    > > Google trying to find it again. My hard drive crashed,
    > > and I lost all my links.
    >
    > The answer: back up your hard drive.
    >
    > > If you know this product, PLEASE post the correct
    > > spelling. It is formulated for wholistic health care
    > > professionals. It comes in two formulas. One strong, the
    > > other weaker for regular use. Some of the ingredients
    > > are ayurvedic. Also, the name may have a hyphen in it. I
    > > just can't remember! But it's similar to Colokolytics.
    > > This is one of the best products and I lost track of it!
    > >
    > > PLEASE take thirty seconds to post it if you know.
    >
    > There products are NOT recommended by good doctors. There
    > is no valid science to suggest that the products do
    > anything to really help you (although they do help Proctor
    > and Gamble, the makers of Charman toilet paper).
    >
    > Their use is not based on any valid reason.
    >
    > Avoid them.
    >
    > Jeff

  7. "Bew" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Jeff Utz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Will" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this
    > > > question. There is a colon cleansing product called
    > > > Colokolytics or Colokolysis (spelling?) that I am
    > > > trying desperately to remember. I have spent literally
    > > > hours on Google trying to find it again. My hard drive
    > > > crashed, and I lost all my links.
    > >
    > > The answer: back up your hard drive.
    > >
    > > > If you know this product, PLEASE post the correct
    > > > spelling. It is formulated for wholistic health care
    > > > professionals. It comes in two formulas. One strong,
    > > > the other weaker for regular use. Some of the
    > > > ingredients are ayurvedic. Also, the name may have a
    > > > hyphen in it. I just can't remember! But it's similar
    > > > to Colokolytics. This is one of the best products and
    > > > I lost track of it!
    > > >
    > > > PLEASE take thirty seconds to post it if you know.
    > >
    > > There products are NOT recommended by good doctors.
    > > There is no valid science to suggest that the products
    > > do anything to really help you (although they do help
    > > Proctor and Gamble, the makers of Charman toilet paper).
    > >
    > > Their use is not based on any valid reason.
    > >
    > > Avoid them.
    > >
    > > Jeff
    > >
    > My guess is that if he wanted some gratuitous advice from
    > an imbecile he would have asked you directly .

    Why cannot alties disagree honorably and discuss politely?
    If Bew believes Jeff's statement to be incorrect, why not
    say so and present why she believes that colon cleanses have
    value. Even a valueless anecdote like, "When I use a colon
    cleanse, I feel better," is preferable to childish mud-
    slinging like "gratuitous" and "imbecile." Yet Bew and her
    ilk will accuse us skeptics of "trashing." Sad that.

    --Rich

  8. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Will) wrote:

    > I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this
    > question. There is a colon cleansing product

    If you arefull of shit you may need a " colon cleansing
    product ". But before you decide, go to
    http://www.quackwatch.com and read the piece on colonics.

  9. Jealous?

    "Bew" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My guess is that if he wanted some gratuitous advice from
    > an imbecile he would have asked you directly .
    >

    > "Jeff Utz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Will" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this
    > > > question. There is a colon cleansing product called
    > > > Colokolytics or Colokolysis (spelling?) that I am
    > > > trying desperately to remember. I have spent literally
    > > > hours on Google trying to find it again. My hard drive
    > > > crashed, and I lost all my links.
    > >
    > > The answer: back up your hard drive.
    > >
    > > > If you know this product, PLEASE post the correct
    > > > spelling. It is formulated for wholistic health care
    > > > professionals. It comes in two formulas. One strong,
    > > > the other weaker for regular use. Some of the
    > > > ingredients are ayurvedic. Also, the name may have a
    > > > hyphen in it. I just can't remember! But it's similar
    > > > to Colokolytics. This is one of the best products and
    > > > I lost track of it!
    > > >
    > > > PLEASE take thirty seconds to post it if you know.
    > >
    > > There products are NOT recommended by good doctors.
    > > There is no valid science to suggest that the products
    > > do anything to really help you (although they do help
    > > Proctor and Gamble, the makers of Charman toilet paper).
    > >
    > > Their use is not based on any valid reason.
    > >
    > > Avoid them.
    > >
    > > Jeff

  10. Coleah

    Coleah Guest

    "Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Why cannot alties disagree honorably and discuss politely?
    > If Bew believes Jeff's statement to be incorrect, why not
    > say so and present why she believes that colon cleanses
    > have value. Even a valueless anecdote like, "When I use a
    > colon cleanse, I feel better," is preferable to childish
    > mud-slinging like "gratuitous" and "imbecile." Yet Bew and
    > her ilk will accuse us skeptics of "trashing." Sad that.
    >
    > --Rich
    =========================
    You make a good point. Tis' a vicious circle when lashing
    begets trashing, begets lash trashing, begets trash
    lashing.....on and on.

    Back to topic: Some years ago I felt invaded by poisoning
    toxins. I went to a variety of doctors with assorted
    complaints from chronic diaherra, skin lesions, rashes,
    dry eyes, nose, mouth (zerostoma), glossitis (swollen
    tongue) and I was tired and hyper-sensitive to irritating
    noises (truly to the point of being obnoxious). Some
    ladies recommended colon cleansing. It sounded strange to
    me. I read about it on different websites to get a sense
    of what one might expect from the procedure. Then I went
    to the health food department and purchased what I needed
    and followed the recommended diet. I remember remarking to
    a friend who had never tried it before how much better I
    felt afterward, but that it was short lived. Her remark
    was that perhaps I needed to do it again every so often. I
    never did however.

    I changed work environments and got away from ink vapors in
    the air. I quit smoking. Tried more diet changes, vitamins,
    minerals...you name it. Still I felt my whole body was
    poisoned and falling apart.

    I was treated for chronic fatigue syndrome and given Zoloft
    to help me get proper rest, which took care of the
    intolerance to irritating noises. I was treated for an auto
    immune condition called Lichen Planus, which took car of the
    dry mouth, treated with anti-fungal medication for
    canadiasis which helped some of the lesions disappear,
    treated with antibiotics which helped other lesions, lost
    most of my full mouth of crowned and beautiful teeth due to
    dry mouth condition which aided fast spreading decay, had an
    adult-onset asthma attack that almost killed me and put me
    in the hospital for 4 days, had sinsus surgery to open badly
    blocked nasal passages, took allergy shots for allergies to
    mold, dust mites, grass. I stopped taking multi-vitamins and
    the diaherra all but disappeared.

    I'm not certain what caused all this to hit me at once. It
    all started right after I had a silicone breast implant
    rupture, though no one has ever verified that a reaction to
    internal silicone was a factor in setting off all the
    varying situations that hit me like a ton of bricks.

    So, getting back to the colon cleansing procedure. Yes, it
    did make me feel energized and more 'normal'. Would routine
    procedures alone, done every month or two, have cleared my
    system of all the stuff going on? Unknown. Perhaps in
    combination with medications it may have enhanced healing?
    Unknown. But for a brief period in time I did feel better
    'all over' from the colon cleansing procedure.

    My 2 cents worth, Coleah

  11. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Will) wrote:

    > I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this
    > question. There is a colon cleansing product called
    > Colokolytics or Colokolysis (spelling?) that I am trying
    > desperately to remember. I have spent literally hours on
    > Google trying to find it again. My hard drive crashed, and
    > I lost all my links.
    >
    > If you know this product, PLEASE post the correct
    > spelling. It is formulated for wholistic health care
    > professionals. It comes in two formulas. One strong, the
    > other weaker for regular use. Some of the ingredients are
    > ayurvedic. Also, the name may have a hyphen in it. I just
    > can't remember! But it's similar to Colokolytics. This is
    > one of the best products and I lost track of it!
    >
    > PLEASE take thirty seconds to post it if you know.

    Why would you want to use a product for which there is no
    good evidence that it "purges" any toxins (or anything else
    that might cause disease), while at the same time it
    definitely can put you at risk for electrolyte abnormalities
    and problems with regularity?

    With a healthy diet, the colon cleans itself and maintains
    its own health.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do
    |you inconvenience me with questions?"

  12. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "Bew" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > My guess is that if he wanted some gratuitous advice from
    > an imbecile he would have asked you directly .

    Do you happen to have any actual evidence to refute
    what Jeff said, or are you just "belittling," as Jan
    would put it?

    > "Jeff Utz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Will" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this
    > > > question. There is a colon cleansing product called
    > > > Colokolytics or Colokolysis (spelling?) that I am
    > > > trying desperately to remember. I have spent literally
    > > > hours on Google trying to find it again. My hard drive
    > > > crashed, and I lost all my links.
    > >
    > > The answer: back up your hard drive.
    > >
    > > > If you know this product, PLEASE post the correct
    > > > spelling. It is formulated for wholistic health care
    > > > professionals. It comes in two formulas. One strong,
    > > > the other weaker for regular use. Some of the
    > > > ingredients are ayurvedic. Also, the name may have a
    > > > hyphen in it. I just can't remember! But it's similar
    > > > to Colokolytics. This is one of the best products and
    > > > I lost track of it!
    > > >
    > > > PLEASE take thirty seconds to post it if you know.
    > >
    > > There products are NOT recommended by good doctors.
    > > There is no valid science to suggest that the products
    > > do anything to really help you (although they do help
    > > Proctor and Gamble, the makers of Charman toilet paper).
    > >
    > > Their use is not based on any valid reason.
    > >
    > > Avoid them.
    > >
    > > Jeff

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do
    |you inconvenience me with questions?"

  13. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Bew" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Jeff Utz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "Will" <[email protected]> wrote in message ne-
    > > > ws:[email protected]
    > > >
    > > > The answer: back up your hard drive.

    > > > There products are NOT recommended by good doctors.
    > > > There is no valid science to suggest that the products
    > > > do anything to really help you (although they do help
    > > > Proctor and Gamble, the makers of Charman toilet
    > > > paper).
    > > >
    > > > Their use is not based on any valid reason.
    > > >
    > > > Avoid them.
    > > >
    > > > Jeff
    > > >
    > > My guess is that if he wanted some gratuitous advice
    > > from an imbecile he would have asked you directly .
    > >

    > Why cannot alties disagree honorably and discuss politely?
    > If Bew believes Jeff's statement to be incorrect, why not
    > say so and present why she believes that colon cleanses
    > have value. Even a valueless anecdote like, "When I use a
    > colon cleanse, I feel better," is preferable to childish
    > mud-slinging like "gratuitous" and "imbecile." Yet Bew and
    > her ilk will accuse us skeptics of "trashing." Sad that.

    No, no, you just don't understand! It's perfectly OK for
    alties to trash us any time they want without offering any
    scientific evidence or even good argumentation for their
    point of view. However, if you or I have the temerity to
    suggest that maybe, just maybe, colon cleanses don't have
    any medical value for treating the diseases alties like to
    recommend it for and even point out the lack of evidence
    that colonics do anything other than make a huge, stinky
    mess, we are "belittling" (as Jan would put it).

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do
    |you inconvenience me with questions?"

  14. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 02:44:30 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:

    >No, no, you just don't understand! It's perfectly OK for
    >alties to trash us any time they want without offering any
    >scientific evidence or even good argumentation for their
    >point of view. However, if you or I have the temerity to
    >suggest that maybe, just maybe, colon cleanses don't have
    >any medical value for treating the diseases alties like to
    >recommend it for and even point out the lack of evidence
    >that colonics do anything other than make a huge, stinky
    >mess, we are "belittling" (as Jan would put it).

    Actually Jan would not invoke "belittling" in this situation
    but instead accuse you of either being a member of or of
    being brainwashed by EVIL organized medicine. Either that or
    accuse you of being a lying Jew.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  15. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    Some of these multivitamin supplements make most of us very
    sick but it is so slow coming on we don't notice it but we
    all seem to notice the improvement when we stop taking them.

    Most multi-vitamins are crap from the few dozen I have
    tried. The individual ones can be much better but it takes
    handfuls to get some balance.

    "Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:e9%[email protected]_s01...

> [...]
    > multi-vitamins and the diaherra all but disappeared.
    >
    > I'm not certain what caused all this to hit me at once. It
    > all started right after I had a silicone breast implant
    > rupture, though no one has
    ever
    > verified that a reaction to internal silicone was a factor
    > in setting off all the varying situations that hit me like
    > a ton of bricks.
    >
    > So, getting back to the colon cleansing procedure. Yes, it
    > did make me
    feel
    > energized and more 'normal'. Would routine procedures
    > alone, done every month or two, have cleared my system of
    > all the stuff going on? Unknown. Perhaps in combination
    > with medications it may have enhanced healing? Unknown.
    > But for a brief period in time I did feel better 'all
    > over' from the colon cleansing procedure.

  16. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    Why would somebody want to go there and watch the quacks
    spout what they know nothing about?

    "George Sugmad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:230320040833506823%[email protected]...
    > In article
    > <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] (Will) wrote:
    >
    > > I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this
    > > question. There is a colon cleansing product
    >
    > If you arefull of shit you may need a " colon cleansing
    > product ". But before you decide, go to
    > http://www.quackwatch.com and read the piece on colonics.

  17. Coleah

    Coleah Guest

    Yes, I'm going to stay off the multi-vitamins and force
    myself to eat more fruits, for the vitamin C. Probably the
    only vitamin I've ever really needed a supplement for.

    "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Some of these multivitamin supplements make most of us
    > very sick but it is so slow coming on we don't notice it
    > but we all seem to notice the improvement when we stop
    > taking them.
    >
    > Most multi-vitamins are crap from the few dozen I have
    > tried. The
    individual
    > ones can be much better but it takes handfuls to get some
    > balance.
    >
    > "Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:e9%[email protected]_s01...
    > >
    > > "Rich Garbagemaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Why cannot alties disagree honorably and discuss
    > > > politely? If Bew
    > believes
    > > > Jeff's statement to be incorrect, why not say so and
    > > > present why she believes that colon cleanses have
    > > > value. Even a valueless anecdote
    like,
    > > > "When I use a colon cleanse, I feel better," is
    > > > preferable to childish mud-slinging like "gratuitous"
    > > > and "imbecile." Yet Bew and her ilk
    will
    > > > accuse us skeptics of "trashing." Sad that.
    > > >
    > > > --Rich
    > > =========================
    > > You make a good point. Tis' a vicious circle when
    > > lashing begets
    > trashing,
    > > begets lash trashing, begets trash lashing.....on
    > > and on.
    > >
    > > Back to topic: Some years ago I felt invaded by
    > > poisoning toxins. I went to a variety
    of
    > > doctors with assorted complaints from chronic diaherra,
    > > skin lesions, rashes, dry eyes, nose, mouth (zerostoma),
    > > glossitis (swollen tongue)
    and
    > > was tired and hyper-sensitive to irritating noises
    > > (truly to the point
    of
    > > being obnoxious). Some ladies recommended colon
    > > cleansing. It
    sounded
    > > strange to me. I read about it on different websites to
    > > get a sense of
    > what
    > > one might expect from the procedure. Then I went to the
    > > health food department and purchased what I needed and
    > > followed the recommended
    diet.
    > > remember remarking to a friend who had never tried it
    > > before how much
    > better
    > > I felt afterward, but that it was short lived. Her
    > > remark was that
    > perhaps
    > > I needed to do it again every so often. I never did
    > > however.
    > >
    > > I changed work environments and got away from ink vapors
    > > in the air. I
    > quit
    > > smoking. Tried more diet changes, vitamins,
    > > minerals...you name it.
    > Still
    > > I felt my whole body was poisoned and falling apart.
    > >
    > > I was treated for chronic fatigue syndrome and given
    > > Zoloft to help me
    get
    > > proper rest, which took care of the intolerance to
    > > irritating noises. I
    > was
    > > treated for an auto immune condition called Lichen
    > > Planus, which took
    car
    > of
    > > the dry mouth, treated with anti-fungal medication for
    > > canadiasis which helped some of the lesions disappear,
    > > treated with antibiotics which
    > helped
    > > other lesions, lost most of my full mouth of crowned and
    > > beautiful teeth
    > due
    > > to dry mouth condition which aided fast spreading decay,
    > > had an
    > adult-onset
    > > asthma attack that almost killed me and put me in the
    > > hospital for 4
    days,
    > > had sinsus surgery to open badly blocked nasal passages,
    > > took allergy
    > shots
    > > for allergies to mold, dust mites, grass. I stopped
    > > taking
    multi-vitamins
    > > and the diaherra all but disappeared.
    > >
    > > I'm not certain what caused all this to hit me at once.
    > > It all started right after I had a silicone breast
    > > implant rupture, though no one has
    > ever
    > > verified that a reaction to internal silicone was a
    > > factor in setting
    off
    > > all the varying situations that hit me like a ton of
    > > bricks.
    > >
    > > So, getting back to the colon cleansing procedure. Yes,
    > > it did make me
    > feel
    > > energized and more 'normal'. Would routine procedures
    > > alone, done every month or two, have cleared my system
    > > of all the stuff going on?
    Unknown.
    > > Perhaps in combination with medications it may have
    > > enhanced healing? Unknown. But for a brief period in
    > > time I did feel better 'all over'
    from
    > > the colon cleansing procedure.
    > >
    > > My 2 cents worth, Coleah

  18. Kim

    Kim Guest

  19. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Gymmy Bob <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Why would somebody want to go there and watch the quacks
    >spout what they know nothing about?

    Why not? We sit here and watch you spout off about things
    you know nothing about.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
    opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
    have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
    standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

    >"George Sugmad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:230320040833506823%[email protected]...
    >> In article
    >> <[email protected]>,
    >> [email protected] (Will) wrote:
    >>
    >> > I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this
    >> > question. There is a colon cleansing product
    >>
    >> If you arefull of shit you may need a " colon cleansing
    >> product ". But before you decide, go to
    >> http://www.quackwatch.com and read the piece on colonics.

  20. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    "Bew" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My guess is that if he wanted some gratuitous advice from
    > an imbecile he would have asked you directly .

    Can you please provide some good evidence that anything I
    said is incorrect or that colon cleasing does anything but
    increase the use of paper products and cleanse your wallet?
    Real evidence, mind you, like real studies.

    Jeff