Coloradenses (????)

yjuosj

Nov 10, 2005
I'm from Denver, CO and 19 (m). I'm interested in joining a team in Denver, but I don't seem to be able to fine one! If there's people from Colorado, can you help me out and point me in the right direction?

yjuosj said:
I"ve written emails to all of the teams that are posted on the web site, and i have not receive a single reply :(
I'm the membership director for CPT-Colnago; see www.cpt-colnago.com and click on the link for the cycling club. We are based out of Boulder but have members throughout the Front Range and would love to have you join our team. You can join on-line using Paypal or mail in the application. The team kits will be in at the end of the month. You can e-mail me privately here on this forum if you would like more info.

JS

jrstevens said:
I'm the membership director for CPT-Colnago; see www.cpt-colnago.com and click on the link for the cycling club. We are based out of Boulder but have members throughout the Front Range and would love to have you join our team. You can join on-line using Paypal or mail in the application. The team kits will be in at the end of the month. You can e-mail me privately here on this forum if you would like more info.

JS
Why is it $250 to join the team?!:eek:

yjuosj said:
WHY???!!!:eek: :(
I would be thrilled to pay $250 to join a team sponsored by colnago. COLNAGO. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the team members get SIGNIFICANT discounts on, oh, COLNAGO's.

I'm going to guess that the $250 also includes a good amount of team clothing as well. To me, if both of my assumptions are true, that sounds pretty nice.

yjuosj said:
Why is it $250 to join the team?!:eek:
If you join at the Elite level you receive the following:
Elite Membership includes yearly club dues, clothing, and full membership benefits.

Clothing Items (2) Short-sleeve jerseys with full zipper (1) Men's Bib shorts or Women’s non-Bib shorts (2) Socks, Team design with 2” cuff (1) Wind Vest

So you're nearly receiving $250 in clothing plus all the benefits of being in the club including the discount on Colnago bike frames. Perhaps the basic level would suit you better. It is $100 and includes:
Basic Membership includes yearly club dues, clothing, and full membership benefits.

Clothing Items (1) Short-sleeve jersey with full zipper (1) Socks, Team design with 2” cuff

JS