Colorado backpedals on cycling group size.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ken M, Dec 5, 2005.

  1. Ken M

    Ken M Guest

    Tags:

  2. Mike Kruger

    Mike Kruger Guest

    "Ken M" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://www.gazette.com/display.php?id=1312578&secid=1
    >
    > Seems as thought they were getting a lot of feedback. But according to the
    > article it is just a delay.

    My predecessor in my job used to say "A problem deferred is a problem
    solved."

    Maybe "delay" is a face-saving way of letting this proposal die.

    (On the other hand, my predecessor "solved" his problems by papering over
    them and leaving them for me, but that's another story.)