Colorado State Road Champion

DirtRoadie

Guest
Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?

DR

On 12 Sep 2004 17:41:49 -0700, DirtRoadie wrote:
> Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?

15.

On 12 Sep 2004 17:41:49 -0700, DirtRoadie wrote:
> Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?

55.

On 12 Sep 2004 17:41:49 -0700, DirtRoadie wrote:
> Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?

No.

On 12 Sep 2004 17:41:49 -0700, DirtRoadie wrote:
> Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?

Yes.

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> On 12 Sep 2004 17:41:49 -0700, DirtRoadie wrote:
>
>>Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?

> Yes.

I admire your persistence.

BTW: Perhaps.

--

--------------------

Remove CLOTHES to reply

[email protected] (DirtRoadie) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?
>
> DR

No guessing..............some old **** dirt dog "Nedley" killed a
bunch of no name 1/2's in the middle of BFE Colorado.......WOW !

"OMC"

[email protected] (OMC) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (DirtRoadie) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?
> >
> > DR

> No guessing..............some old **** dirt dog "Nedley" killed a
> bunch of no name 1/2's in the middle of BFE Colorado.......WOW !

Well to clarify- Ned won the race but since he is "retired," he was
only holding a one-day license so they gave the championship to Mitch
Moreman, another Durango boy who is no slouch either when it comes to
going uphill. Sixth at the the Iron Horse and fourth at Mt. Evans.

Oh, almost forgot, Ned is 49.

DR

[email protected] (OMC) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (DirtRoadie) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?
> >
> > DR

> No guessing..............some old **** dirt dog "Nedley" killed a
> bunch of no name 1/2's in the middle of BFE Colorado.......WOW !
>
> "OMC"

Ouch, that's harsh, "bunch of no name 1/2's..."

OMC said:
[email protected] (DirtRoadie) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?
>
> DR

No guessing..............some old **** dirt dog "Nedley" killed a
bunch of no name 1/2's in the middle of BFE Colorado.......WOW !

"OMC"
Umm.... dude, your son ain't that impressive! Sure, he's good enough to maybe get a 65 grand/year domestique job but I really don't think he would have beaten the 49 year old Ned.

BJC said:
Umm.... dude, your son ain't that impressive! Sure, he's good enough to maybe get a 65 grand/year domestique job but I really don't think he would have beaten the 49 year old Ned.

I'm sorry that was a bit harsh......the 1/2 all had names.
Ned has kicked his ass as a junior so anything is possible.

"OMC"

Scott Hendricks said:
[email protected] (OMC) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (DirtRoadie) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?
> >
> > DR

> No guessing..............some old **** dirt dog "Nedley" killed a
> bunch of no name 1/2's in the middle of BFE Colorado.......WOW !
>
> "OMC"

Ouch, that's harsh, "bunch of no name 1/2's..."
Sorry............that Ned kick their young butts....and they do have names.

"OMC"

>From: BJC [email protected]

>Umm.... dude, your son ain't that impressive! Sure, he's good enough
>to maybe get a 65 grand/year domestique job but I really don't think he
>would have beaten the 49 year old Ned.
>

>--
>BJC

Now you want to tell me what any of this had to do with YMC? You got a comment
on what OMC said then make it to him and about him.
Bill C

TritonRider said:
>From: BJC [email protected]

>Umm.... dude, your son ain't that impressive! Sure, he's good enough
>to maybe get a 65 grand/year domestique job but I really don't think he
>would have beaten the 49 year old Ned.
>

>--
>BJC

Now you want to tell me what any of this had to do with YMC? You got a comment
on what OMC said then make it to him and about him.
Bill C
Well, I could have expressed my belief that Ned would have dropped OMC, but what kind of point would that have made?

BJC <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> TritonRider Wrote:
> > >From: BJC [email protected]

> > >Umm.... dude, your son ain't that impressive! Sure, he's good enough
> > >to maybe get a 65 grand/year domestique job but I really don't think

> he
> > >would have beaten the 49 year old Ned.
> > >

> > >--
> > >BJC
> > >

> > Now you want to tell me what any of this had to do with YMC? You got a
> > comment
> > on what OMC said then make it to him and about him.
> > Bill C

> Well, I could have expressed my belief that Ned would have dropped
> OMC, but what kind of point would that have made?

Only that he would of beat some 52 years old smart ass, which of
course is a
something to brag about ! I'm not that ****ing slow and can still hold
my own with the young guys on a group ride ! I'll ride my bike until
the kid packs me away to the old folks home and steals my wheels.

"OMC"

"OMC"

OMC said:
BJC <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> TritonRider Wrote:
> > >From: BJC [email protected]

> > >Umm.... dude, your son ain't that impressive! Sure, he's good enough
> > >to maybe get a 65 grand/year domestique job but I really don't think

> he
> > >would have beaten the 49 year old Ned.
> > >

> > >--
> > >BJC
> > >

> > Now you want to tell me what any of this had to do with YMC? You got a
> > comment
> > on what OMC said then make it to him and about him.
> > Bill C

> Well, I could have expressed my belief that Ned would have dropped
> OMC, but what kind of point would that have made?

Only that he would of beat some 52 years old smart ass, which of
course is a
something to brag about ! I'm not that ****ing slow and can still hold
my own with the young guys on a group ride ! I'll ride my bike until
the kid packs me away to the old folks home and steals my wheels.

"OMC"

"OMC"
Props OMC! Ride to live! Sure most of the riders aren't known on an international level, but I can tell you this, everybody who did well can maintain 300 watts! Attacks went at 400-420 watts!

So what you are saying, is Ned was sandbagging, right?