Colorado State Road Champion

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by DirtRoadie, Sep 12, 2004.

  1. DirtRoadie

    DirtRoadie Guest

    Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?

    DR

    Tags:

  2. On 12 Sep 2004 17:41:49 -0700, DirtRoadie wrote:
    > Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?

    15.

  3. On 12 Sep 2004 17:41:49 -0700, DirtRoadie wrote:
    > Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?

    55.

  4. On 12 Sep 2004 17:41:49 -0700, DirtRoadie wrote:
    > Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?

    No.

  5. On 12 Sep 2004 17:41:49 -0700, DirtRoadie wrote:
    > Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?

    Yes.

  6. Dave Stoller

    Dave Stoller Guest

  7. DB Cooper

    DB Cooper Guest

  8. DB Cooper

    DB Cooper Guest

  9. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

    > On 12 Sep 2004 17:41:49 -0700, DirtRoadie wrote:
    >
    >>Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?

    > Yes.

    I admire your persistence.

    BTW: Perhaps.

    --

    --------------------

    Remove CLOTHES to reply

  10. OMC

    OMC Guest

    [email protected] (DirtRoadie) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?
    >
    > DR

    No guessing..............some old fuck dirt dog "Nedley" killed a
    bunch of no name 1/2's in the middle of BFE Colorado.......WOW !

    "OMC"

  11. DirtRoadie

    DirtRoadie Guest

    [email protected] (OMC) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (DirtRoadie) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?
    > >
    > > DR

    > No guessing..............some old fuck dirt dog "Nedley" killed a
    > bunch of no name 1/2's in the middle of BFE Colorado.......WOW !

    Well to clarify- Ned won the race but since he is "retired," he was
    only holding a one-day license so they gave the championship to Mitch
    Moreman, another Durango boy who is no slouch either when it comes to
    going uphill. Sixth at the the Iron Horse and fourth at Mt. Evans.

    Oh, almost forgot, Ned is 49.

    DR

  12. [email protected] (OMC) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (DirtRoadie) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Anybody want to guess the age of the new Colorado State Men's Road Champion?
    > >
    > > DR

    > No guessing..............some old fuck dirt dog "Nedley" killed a
    > bunch of no name 1/2's in the middle of BFE Colorado.......WOW !
    >
    > "OMC"

    Ouch, that's harsh, "bunch of no name 1/2's..."

  13. BJC

    BJC New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2003
    Umm.... dude, your son ain't that impressive! Sure, he's good enough to maybe get a 65 grand/year domestique job but I really don't think he would have beaten the 49 year old Ned.

  14. omc

    omc New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2003
    I'm sorry that was a bit harsh......the 1/2 all had names.
    Ned has kicked his ass as a junior so anything is possible.

    "OMC"

  15. omc

    omc New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2003
    Sorry............that Ned kick their young butts....and they do have names.

    "OMC"

  16. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: BJC [email protected]

    >Umm.... dude, your son ain't that impressive! Sure, he's good enough
    >to maybe get a 65 grand/year domestique job but I really don't think he
    >would have beaten the 49 year old Ned.
    >

    >--
    >BJC

    Now you want to tell me what any of this had to do with YMC? You got a comment
    on what OMC said then make it to him and about him.
    Bill C

  17. BJC

    BJC New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2003
    Well, I could have expressed my belief that Ned would have dropped OMC, but what kind of point would that have made?

  18. OMC

    OMC Guest

    BJC <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > TritonRider Wrote:
    > > >From: BJC [email protected]

    > > >Umm.... dude, your son ain't that impressive! Sure, he's good enough
    > > >to maybe get a 65 grand/year domestique job but I really don't think

    > he
    > > >would have beaten the 49 year old Ned.
    > > >

    > > >--
    > > >BJC
    > > >

    > > Now you want to tell me what any of this had to do with YMC? You got a
    > > comment
    > > on what OMC said then make it to him and about him.
    > > Bill C

    > Well, I could have expressed my belief that Ned would have dropped
    > OMC, but what kind of point would that have made?

    Only that he would of beat some 52 years old smart ass, which of
    course is a
    something to brag about ! I'm not that fucking slow and can still hold
    my own with the young guys on a group ride ! I'll ride my bike until
    the kid packs me away to the old folks home and steals my wheels.

    "OMC"

    "OMC"

  19. BJC

    BJC New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2003
    Props OMC! Ride to live! Sure most of the riders aren't known on an international level, but I can tell you this, everybody who did well can maintain 300 watts! Attacks went at 400-420 watts!

  20. kaiser

    kaiser Guest

    So what you are saying, is Ned was sandbagging, right?