Colorectal cancer risk reduced by a whopping 40%?

On 23 Feb 2004 14:34:58 -0800, [email protected] (drceephd) wrote:

>For the medical practitioners, they have to believe. Their reputations, their income, their power,
>everything they have, is based upon the lie of the "germ theory of disease."

We have some live smallpox virus (variola) that you would be an excellent candidate for testing the
virulence of the strain.

Roll up your sleeve...
--

"I can dance on the head of a pin as well"
-Yoshimo

In article <[email protected]>,
drceephd <[email protected]> wrote:
>[email protected] (Carole) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> [email protected] (DRCEEPHD) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>>

>> Society has been totally hoodwinked and scammed. The truth has to come out and I am only a user
>> who has dwelled on matters, challenged them in my own mind and found them lacking. What has
>> happened that our scientific and medical profession has been so controlled? It is a disaster of
>> gigantous proportions.
>>
>> Carole http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/conspiracy.htm
>
>I was educated as a scientist. I never once thought of questioning what I was being taught.

Then you were poorly trained. I was questioning stuff even as a freshman in college.

>It was only after I began to question what I was taught that I went back, investigated the matter,
>and found out that where medicine was concerned, I had been lied to.
>
>For the medical practitioners, they have to believe. Their reputations, their income, their power,
>everything they have, is based upon the lie of the "germ theory of disease."

That will be news to the nutritionists.

>For me, I can accept that the lie is occuring for one reason and one reason only. In the Bible, it
>was predicted to happen in Revolations
>18:23 where it states "whole nations will be deceived by your medicines" ( meaning the medicines of
> the dark side, Satan ). It was predictied...therefore it has to happen.

Ah, now I get it. You were (poorly) trained as a scientist, and then for some reason you became a
religious nut and tossed out everything you'd once learned.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 02:31:09 GMT, [email protected] (David Wright) wrote:

>It was
>>predictied...therefore it has to happen.
>
>Ah, now I get it. You were (poorly) trained as a scientist, and then for some reason you became a
>religious nut and tossed out everything you'd once learned.
>
> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

I thought he meant that he was pre-tied to his ... Nevermind.