Colour of the bike?

I would never pick a pink bike but looking at this photo it made me change my mind. I think black can be paired with almost all of the weird colors. It did not give me that feminine vibe at all I think this combination could work for all

Cipo says manly men ride pink. ;)
c0703eeb2c57514c27d0883515bde1b6.jpg

My first mountain bicycles has stainless steel painting. So since then all my bicycles were always stainless steel. Also I like the restrained look the stainless steel gives. Red, yellow, pink and other colours give a look too flamboyant to my taste.

The only exception was that neat shady looking purple multi velocity bicycle I saw once in a store. What a looker

I don't think that colour of the bike matters me a lot because I don't think that if you have a bike of your favourite colour then it will never puncher and you don't have to fill the air in it. It doesn't make any sense to me.
But I have my bike which is red in colour. I love it because it is my first bike of the life and it carries many important memories with it. I had many memories attached to it. I just love it.
For riding cycle, you don't have to look for colour but you have to look your motivation and love for riding it.

I personally think that colour of the bike matters a lot for me, I really like the way a BMX bike looks with some black paint, ot white paint aswell, or red wine, it all depends on your tastes and the colors you like, bike's colour really matters like a lot for me, that is my opinion though.