columbian bents on ebay again

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by J Browe, Feb 9, 2003.

  1. J Browe

    J Browe Guest

    I see that someone has a plan to order a large number of bents from columbia and sell them on ebay.
    I decided to take part of my tax refund and put 200 dollars toward a bid. He says the frames are
    made in columbia and the remaining parts from china etc.. and it weighs in at 42 lbs. It looks
    cheap, but you get what you pay for jb

    Tags:

  2. Tom Blum

    Tom Blum Guest

    Only one person reported buying one of these to this NG. He wasn't a happy camper. Said it was
    damaged in transit.

    Tom

  3. Think he said it was damaged in transit (and) damaged b4 it went in the box...re: parts not aligned
    properly, seat mount did not work etc. and yes he was not a happy camper.