Columbus Brain vs Dedaccai Zero Uno

Brad Keeter

Guest
Whioch of these steel is higher on the pecking order. I am a 200 lbs masher and have narrowed it to
a Marin San Marino made of Brain or a Moser made of Zero Uno. I have actually purchased both frames
and need to resell one of them. TIA -Brad

Brad,

In an older ZAR catalog they show Brain under Zero Uno in the pecking order, but they are both nice
tube sets.

You can also look at Carl Strong's website where he lists some tubing and characteristics:

http://www.strongframes.com/frames/tubing/

I had a Look KG 233 of Columbus Brain w/mega downtube that looks almost identical to the Marin
(think they were both made by Billato) which was a very pretty bike. I don't think you will go wrong
with either one...mainly which appeals to you more.

Frank