Columbus Muscle Fork?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Umterp, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Umterp

    Umterp Guest

    What is the general opinion on these forks? I see that they are around $200.00 at Supergo and I am
    tempted to buy one. However, I haven't heard anything about them, good or bad.

    Any input you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Dave

    Tags:

  2. Derk Drukker

    Derk Drukker Guest

    Appkiller wrote:

    > This fork has the best of all possible worlds - CF plus reticular titanium mesh! Woo-hoo, now
    > that's a marketer's wet dream!
    I read an a test in a German Cycling Magazine (Tour, April 2001) in which 3 Muscle forks were
    claimed to break during tests carried out in a laboratory.

    You can email the Tour staff and ask them about it.

    Greets, Derk