Columbus Muscle Fork?

Umterp

Guest
What is the general opinion on these forks? I see that they are around $200.00 at Supergo and I am
tempted to buy one. However, I haven't heard anything about them, good or bad.

Any input you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

Appkiller wrote:

> This fork has the best of all possible worlds - CF plus reticular titanium mesh! Woo-hoo, now
> that's a marketer's wet dream!
I read an a test in a German Cycling Magazine (Tour, April 2001) in which 3 Muscle forks were
claimed to break during tests carried out in a laboratory.

You can email the Tour staff and ask them about it.

Greets, Derk