Power meters · Public discussion

Combining data in Cyclingpeaks-HR Mon+PT

Started by rayhuang · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,222 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Power meters
Published
4 April 2007
Last activity
4 April 2007
Original author
rayhuang
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,222
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Like so many others, my Power tap HR function is hit or miss. Its about driving me mad how it works one day, not the next, then works again the next. As if its teasing me!!

    I have done enough training now that I can predict for "long steady" intervals what HR zone I am in via PE and power. But regardless, I still want to know my HR realtime as where I live is quite a varying terrain and impossible to hold a steady HR and Power for very long.

    So lets say I buy (ugghh) a good enough HR monitor that allows DL into a PC, can I upload this data to Cyclingpeaks along with my PT data?

    Thanks,
    Ray

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.