Come on baby!

Amyli

Banned
Apr 23, 2014
big-smile.png
Today is Summer begins in China. Summer begins is the seventh throttle twenty-four solar terms. In astronomy, Summer begins said we will say goodbye to spring, for summer; But from the climatology, five consecutive day average temperature in 22 ℃ above just for the beginning of the summer. And The wind was blowing out of the window is very crazy, as if telling us: everyone please note, the summer is coming.Although it was so, the bike lovers are still in high spirits of bicycle riding, as if to greet the arrival of the summer.

I think I am getting a crack in my Carbon fiber kick- stand.

Is it a Chicom kick stand? The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB
Is it a Chicom kick stand? The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.
I don't want to talk about wind after this weekend.

Originally Posted by jhuskey
I don't want to talk about wind after this weekend.
I will drink to that. It sucks to use your hill climbing gears on a flat stretch just to maintain 11-12 mph.

That wind flattened me yesterday.

Glad to hear you're out in it JH.

Originally Posted by Amyli
big-smile.png
Today is Summer begins in China.

Should read:

Today is Spammer begins in China
Originally Posted by jhuskey
I think I am getting a crack in my Carbon fiber kick- stand.

It's probably because it's from a business that spams forums.

If it was from a "good" company it would be fine.

The Spammers are being paid by the big companies that have their bikes in the tour so they can charge 5000euro for a 200euro worth of fabrication and materials frame. Oh yeah, I forgot about the design... Sooo now there are "good" companies (5000 euro for a frame) and baaad companies (1000 euro for a frame) which work together into the ultimate goal of making 4700 euro out of a frame.

Damn that must be some expensive design work:

"

-Yo, did you finish your joint? We gotta come up with something to get some new tech on carbon frames, the last stuff had allready been running for 2 years. The suckers are ready to buy something else!

-Nooo man, I had like 5 pints, I'm totally wasted, cant we just change the geometry to put less material and just call it "compact" or something like that?

-No dude, done already, we need something else.

-Hey wait, I'll have another J, then I'll think of something... Ehmmm WOW, how about "Tapered Headtube"???

-Hell yeah! 5000 euro for the frame to make it credible, I'll start cooking the lab numbers now... I was thinking something about a % increase in "handling"? How's that? Coz we got like 400 Freds crashing last year.

-Yeah whatever, sounds good. Dont forget to get one of them "Pros" to use it on a race or something.

-Yeah, yeah I know."

-Oh btw, our carbon MTB stuff dont sell that good. They find it expensive for no reason or something

-No worries, we can set up a little spamming on the forums again so they will get convinced that cheap is bad for carbon

-Lol man, these frames cost like 200 euro each to make...

-Lol I know.

"
big-smile.png

They're here allready!!!
big-smile.png
You're next to pay 2000 euro for a pair of carbon wheels because some not-Chinese company designed them!
big-smile.png

0.jpg

Quote by Volnix:
"
-Yo, did you finish your joint? We gotta come up with something to get some new tech on carbon frames, the last stuff had allready been running for 2 years. The suckers are ready to buy something else!

-Nooo man, I had like 5 pints, I'm totally wasted, cant we just change the geometry to put less material and just call it "compact" or something like that?

-No dude, done already, we need something else.

-Hey wait, I'll have another J, then I'll think of something... Ehmmm WOW, how about "Tapered Headtube"???

-Hell yeah! 5000 euro for the frame to make it credible, I'll start cooking the lab numbers now... I was thinking something about a % increase in "handling"? How's that? Coz we got like 400 Freds crashing last year.

-Yeah whatever, sounds good. Dont forget to get one of them "Pros" to use it on a race or something.

-Yeah, yeah I know."

-Oh btw, our carbon MTB stuff dont sell that good. They find it expensive for no reason or something

-No worries, we can set up a little spamming on the forums again so they will get convinced that cheap is bad for carbon

-Lol man, these frames cost like 200 euro each to make...

-Lol I know."

That wind flattened me yesterday.

Glad to hear you're out in it JH.
I got in 30 mile on my usual terrain. BTW: I had my Uvual removed two weeks ago but the Doc said I was way ahead of most people in my recovery. It's not as painful as a kidney stone but still not a birthday party either. The Uvual is sort of like a politician , it hangs around without much purpose but can be irritating and cause issues but the Uvual is easier to remove.

But...but...now, how are you going to ululate at the next Arab wedding?

I guess I can lend you an AK-47 to shoot into the air. Hopefully, none of the guests will notice your disability if you dump enough magazines into the night sky.

Well, I wish summer would begin here. The forecaster on the local news last night said "It's going to be 80 on Thursday, the warmest day of 2014. Enjoy it, because you're not going to like next week."
surprised.png

Just up out of bed where I've been for the last three weeks with influenza.

I got drowned in our Irish spring weather while out pedalling, got a bad bout of 'flu from that spin and ended up in bed for an extended period.

Summer can't arrive quickly enough here

Damn, Lim! I hope you are feeling better. THREE WEEKS in bed? That's a serious infection!

Damn, Lim! I hope you are feeling better. THREE WEEKS in bed? That's a serious infection!
Cheers mate. yeah a genuine case of good old fashioned 'flu.

You know you have the flu when you can't walk, eat and all you want to do is sleep 24/7.

Recovered now thankfully!