Come on, England !!!

[email protected] <darsy> is a paedophile, he publicly admitted he
creeps around people's houses while their kids are playing in the
garden. He usually post on uk.rec.motorcycles

[email protected] <darsy> is a paedophile, he publicly admitted he
creeps around people's houses while their kids are playing in the
garden. He usually post on uk.rec.motorcycles

" cupra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> les wrote:
> > " cupra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >> I think, from the tone of that reply, everyone can judge who the
> >> village idiot is around these parts.
> >>
> >> Well I did not wish to mention it but seems you fit the position
> >> well :)

> That's your judgement, and you're welcome to it.
>
> I notice you've snipped the dig at Somerset - any reason?

No none and nor was there a dig at Somerset OOAARR

les wrote:
> " cupra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> les wrote:
>>> " cupra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>> That's your judgement, and you're welcome to it.
>>
>> I notice you've snipped the dig at Somerset - any reason?
>>

> No none and nor was there a dig at Somerset OOAARR

The irony is I'm not even from Somerset - you've made yourself look even
more foolish!

les wrote:
> " cupra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> les wrote:
>>> " cupra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>> That's your judgement, and you're welcome to it.
>>
>> I notice you've snipped the dig at Somerset - any reason?
>>

> No none and nor was there a dig at Somerset OOAARR

The irony is I'm not even from Somerset - you've made yourself look even
more foolish!

" cupra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> les wrote:
> > " cupra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >> That's your judgement, and you're welcome to it.
> >>
> >> I notice you've snipped the dig at Somerset - any reason?
> >>

> > No none and nor was there a dig at Somerset OOAARR

> The irony is I'm not even from Somerset - you've made yourself look even
> more foolish!
>

> --

Well now there is two of us, do have a nice day

les wrote:
> " cupra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> les wrote:
>>> " cupra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> No none and nor was there a dig at Somerset OOAARR

>> The irony is I'm not even from Somerset - you've made yourself look
>> even more foolish!
>>

>> --

> Well now there is two of us, do have a nice day

I'll allow others to judge who takes on the fool mantle.

"les" <[email protected]> wrote in message
<[email protected]>:

>Thank you for you kind remarks, but we would not get along in the least, I
>don't like or see the need to use foul language on a news group such as
>this, remember children can read these posts, I note you too have little
>command of the English language so therefore respectably suggest it is you
>who would most probably get along with Conor famously, you could swear at
>each other all the time :)

Why do you feel using certain words, that you deem to be 'foul
language', indicates a poor command of language? Are you proposing that
people swear because they can't find another suitable word?

This seems, to me, to be an awfully big assumption. Maybe people swear
because they *like* to swear?

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:43:23 +0100, cupra wrote:

> les wrote:
>> " cupra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> The irony is I'm not even from Somerset - you've made yourself look
>>> even more foolish!
>>>

>>> --

>> Well now there is two of us, do have a nice day

> I'll allow others to judge who takes on the fool mantle.

Ooh, ooh, please sir, please, can I answer, sir?
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 TS 156 TS S2
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

catman wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:43:23 +0100, cupra wrote:
>
>> les wrote:

<snip>>>>>

>>> Well now there is two of us, do have a nice day

>> I'll allow others to judge who takes on the fool mantle.

> Ooh, ooh, please sir, please, can I answer, sir?

You certainly can!

drugs began to take hold. I remember "les" <[email protected]>
saying something like:

>Thank you for you kind remarks, but we would not get along in the least, I
>don't like or see the need to use foul language on a news group such as
>this, remember children can read these posts,

You really are clueless. Usenet is not a kiddy's medium, nor was it
ever. Do you really think that you can alter the whole usenet ethos to
suit yourself and your odd notion of what children say/read/do?

>I note you too have little
>command of the English language so therefore respectably suggest it is you
>who would most probably get along with Conor famously, you could swear at
>each other all the time :)

You, on the other hand, are a pompous, overbearing, self-opinionated
arrogant person.
And you pull a caravan - that by itself is enough to condemn you in the
eyes of many.
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:28:52 +0100, cupra wrote:

> catman wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:43:23 +0100, cupra wrote:
>>
>>> les wrote:

> <snip>>>>>

>>> I'll allow others to judge who takes on the fool mantle.

>> Ooh, ooh, please sir, please, can I answer, sir?

> You certainly can!

I think it's Les, sir.

</simper>

catman wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:28:52 +0100, cupra wrote:
>
>> catman wrote:

>> <snip>>>>>

>>> Ooh, ooh, please sir, please, can I answer, sir?

>> You certainly can!

> I think it's Les, sir.
>
> </simper>

I suspected as much :)

On 2006-06-21, les <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Conor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> In article <[email protected]>, PC Paul says...
>>
>>> <Snort> you just reminded me...
>>>
>>> <http://www.nutsfortrucks.com/>
>>>

>> I like that...

> Well you would Conor, your foul mouthed sentances are a disgrace, this site
> is for caravaners not foul mouthed morons, I am reporting you to your ISP

You're reporting him to his ISP for posting "I like that..."?

Perhaps I'll report you to your ISP for failing to snip his sig from
your quoted copy of his post. Or for not knowing the difference
between a "site" and a "newsgroup", and especially for not knowing
what "cross-posting" is.

--
David Taylor

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:20:24 GMT, "McKev" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I do, however, regard
>myself as a professenional printer (if I was working as one). Ive served 2
>aprenticships and know the trade inside out.

Do you have two separate sets of indentures from these apprenticeships
and did you complete both of these apprenticeships in full?

I'm only asking because when I was an apprentice you had to be aged
between 16 and 18 on the day you started or you were classified as a
trainee and would never be what was at the time called a skilled man.

Failure to complete your assigned college course would also terminate
your apprenticeship early and no matter how good you were you would
never have your indentures stamped up at the end of the apprenticeship
and wouldn't be a skilled man.

Did you *really* complete 2 apprenticeships or was that just more
********?