Comforting an old friend

Wurm

Aug 6, 2004
Wonder if this pic will be in Rummy's memoirs? :D

1109_rummy.jpg

The pic of Rummy and his "soul-mate" has been kicking around for a while...but the fresh caption is excellent. :D :D :D :D

Germany has no authority over an American citizen....and they know it. This lawsuit will slip away into obscurity.....kind of like Germany.

I love it...... Gernmany....
The country that brought us concentration camps .....

The country that actually sold Saddam much of it's chemicals to use on his people in the outlying area......

Wait and see...... Germany will raise it's head again........ Wait til their economy really gets bad. Then the Germans will look to the immmigrants that have taken the jobs......Remember that in a past life?

BillM said:
Germany has no authority over an American citizen....and they know it. This lawsuit will slip away into obscurity.....kind of like Germany.
Germany does have jurisdiction over US citizens for war crimes....and so do many other countries.If the prosecution goes ahead then any country with an extradition treaty with Germany can arrest Rummy or Gonzales and put them before a German court.
Milosevic and Pinochet thought they were immune too.

wolfix said:
I love it...... Gernmany....
The country that brought us concentration camps .....

The country that actually sold Saddam much of it's chemicals to use on his people in the outlying area......

Wait and see...... Germany will raise it's head again........ Wait til their economy really gets bad. Then the Germans will look to the immmigrants that have taken the jobs......Remember that in a past life?
I love it...America... the country that brought us the deliberate area bombing of civilians,wantonly killing millions...the country that supplied saddam Hussein with chemical and biological agents,that blocked censure in the UN of Saddam Hussein when they knew he was using poison gas against Iran,the country that has the worst record of waging aggressive war in history,the country that has a long-standing history of assassination,kidnap,bribery and military intimidation.The country with a history going back 150 years of inventing threats to justify invasion.The country that has meddled in the affairs of every country in the world.
Very funny.
:D
http://www.iranchamber.com/history/articles/arming_iraq.php
History of Iran: Arming Iraq: A Chronology of U.S. Involvement

stevebaby said:
Germany does have jurisdiction over US citizens for war crimes....and so do many other countries.If the prosecution goes ahead then any country with an extradition treaty with Germany can arrest Rummy or Gonzales and put them before a German court.
Milosevic and Pinochet thought they were immune too.
Yeah...let's see it happen.

Comical for you to even suggest but don't let that stop you.

stevebaby said:
I love it...America... the country that brought us the deliberate area bombing of civilians,wantonly killing millions...the country that supplied saddam Hussein with chemical and biological agents,that blocked censure in the UN of Saddam Hussein when they knew he was using poison gas against Iran,the country that has the worst record of waging aggressive war in history,the country that has a long-standing history of assassination,kidnap,bribery and military intimidation.The country with a history going back 150 years of inventing threats to justify invasion.The country that has meddled in the affairs of every country in the world.
Very funny.
:D
http://www.iranchamber.com/history/articles/arming_iraq.php
History of Iran: Arming Iraq: A Chronology of U.S. Involvement

Could you list every "aggressive" war that was INITIATED by America in the last say 100 years? I don't want to hear about arming rebels or any of that other BS....armed invasion of another country by US troops.

Time to put up Steve Baby.....let's see what you have....maybe we could then compare that to some European countries in the last 100 years.

See which culture is more bloodthirsty.

This should be good.

Here they go again, wolfux & BillM: the twin asshole-babies of different mothers, thinking that for some devine and unfathomable reason, any/all Bu$hCo criminals are immune to the laws of mankind. That justice applies to other despots, terrorists, and common traitors, but not to them. That somehow, these Neo Con freaks are above it all.

Well, I got NEWS fuh yo' crazy asses.

There are dozens if not hundreds of very sharp and determined legal types - in the US and across the world - that are waiting to get their meat hooks into the Bu$hCo ***** for what they've wrought this past 6 years. Bu$hCo has **** down the necks of thousands upon thousands of the people on this planet, and that will not be forgotten.

Wait and see. It may even take years before it's all said and done, but it WILL happen.

wurm...you are a bitter man that is not a man of his word. You need to be put on everyones ignore list. And god forbid that anyone should trust you.

BillM said:
Could you list every "aggressive" war that was INITIATED by America in the last say 100 years? I don't want to hear about arming rebels or any of that other BS....armed invasion of another country by US troops.

Time to put up Steve Baby.....let's see what you have....maybe we could then compare that to some European countries in the last 100 years.

This should be good.
...i'm certain that i cannot list every war initiated by the u.s. in the last 100 years (and i figure that you used "initiated" with reservations to give yourself an out).

mexican american war (o.k., about 150 years ago)
spanish american war (getting closer to your time frame)
war conducted on the indigenous people of the north american continent
[that one's my personal favourite, given the level of racism of that campaign of extermination]
and in the last century...nicaragua, grenada & panama (we seem to enjoy picking on those south of the border, don't we?)
and those are just the ones which spring immediately to mind... i did not mention those quiet campaigns waged against a people unable to threaten us, like cuba.

viva sandino, viva che, viva fidel!

Not to mention the most obvious one going on right now: the War For Oil in Iraq & A'stan, both initiated by a criminally aggressive US. The invasions of both countries were based on manufactured, over-hyped "enemies" and therefore, can be considered aggression.

Then there was Vietnam - not started by the US, but they joined in without real provocation or danger to national interests. As is well known today, Gulf of Tonkin was also a fabricated motive.

That BillM - not the brightest lamp on the street, is he? :eek: :D

BillM said:

This should be good.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._foreign_interventions_since_1945
List of United States military history events - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is the third time I've been challenged on this subject in this forum. :D :D :D

Wurm said:
Here they go again, wolfux & BillM: the twin asshole-babies of different mothers, thinking that for some devine and unfathomable reason, any/all Bu$hCo criminals are immune to the laws of mankind. That justice applies to other despots, terrorists, and common traitors, but not to them. That somehow, these Neo Con freaks are above it all.

Well, I got NEWS fuh yo' crazy asses.

There are dozens if not hundreds of very sharp and determined legal types - in the US and across the world - that are waiting to get their meat hooks into the Bu$hCo ***** for what they've wrought this past 6 years. Bu$hCo has **** down the necks of thousands upon thousands of the people on this planet, and that will not be forgotten.

Wait and see. It may even take years before it's all said and done, but it WILL happen.
The only thing you want to do is get your pecker in Bush's ass. Admit it.

stevebaby said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._foreign_interventions_since_1945
List of United States military history events - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is the third time I've been challenged on this subject in this forum. :D :D :D
Great...then maybe this time you could actually respond to the question posed.

You stated that America has a track record of waging aggressive wars on other countries.....name the ones.....other than Iraq....that WE started.

Your stupid little Wikipedia link shows the campaigns we were involved in...not the ones we started.

Do the same search on the UK........

oops.

:rolleyes: Tool.