Comforting an old friend

BillM said:
Great...then maybe this time you could actually respond to the question posed.

You stated that America has a track record of waging aggressive wars on other countries.....name the ones.....other than Iraq....that WE started.

Your stupid little Wikipedia link shows the campaigns we were involved in...not the ones we started.

Do the same search on the UK........

oops.

:rolleyes: Tool.
Show me which of these campaigns were defensive i.e in defence of the US.
Military action is either defensive or offensive.If you want to argue that it is acceptable for the US to invade other countries to "protect American interests",then you have to accept that it is acceptable for other countries to protect their interests by attacking the US.
Anything else is rank hypocrisy.
Why don't you do a search...and show me any other country with that record of military intervention in other countries. There is no other country with that record and you know it.

stevebaby said:
Show me which of these campaigns were defensive i.e in defence of the US.
Military action is either defensive or offensive.If you want to argue that it is acceptable for the US to invade other countries to "protect American interests",then you have to accept that it is acceptable for other countries to protect their interests by attacking the US.
Anything else is rank hypocrisy.
Why don't you do a search...and show me any other country with that record of military intervention in other countries. There is no other country with that record and you know it.
Look...you're the dummy throwing out the allegation that the US likes to wage aggressive wars....I asked you to show me ......other than Iraq and you can't.

So when it come time to put up or shut up......it looks like maybe shut up should be an option you consider.

I don't need to do a search.....you're the tard throwing out allegations that you can't back up.

stevebaby said:
This is what passes for debate in your end of the trailer park?
:D :D :D
He was dumbing it down for the Europeans. You guys don't keep up too well.

wolfix said:
I love it...... Gernmany....
The country that brought us concentration camps .....

The country that actually sold Saddam much of it's chemicals to use on his people in the outlying area......

Wait and see...... Germany will raise it's head again........ Wait til their economy really gets bad. Then the Germans will look to the immmigrants that have taken the jobs......Remember that in a past life?

The US Senate report in to the atrocity at Halabja - published in 1994 - documented how the USA supplied Saddam with chemical weaponry including
mustard gas, anthrax.
The same report detailed that Britain and Germany also supplied the same substances.
Substances used by Saddam in the 8 year war with Iran.

BillM said:
Look...you're the dummy throwing out the allegation that the US likes to wage aggressive wars....I asked you to show me ......other than Iraq and you can't.

So when it come time to put up or shut up......it looks like maybe shut up should be an option you consider.

I don't need to do a search.....you're the tard throwing out allegations that you can't back up.
Spain,Mexico,the Phillipines,Honduras,Nicaragua,Dominican Republic,China,Russia,Vietnam,Cambodia,Laos,Grenada,Cuba,Panama,Iraq,Somalia...any of these ring a bell?
The full list is in the link.
The above are some of the overt military actions...if all the covert actions (sponsoring terrorism) are counted the list is much longer of course.
Now show me ...which country can match that record?

BillM said:
He was dumbing it down for the Europeans. You guys don't keep up too well.
The latest Gallup poll shows that 43% of Americans believe that the World was created sometime after the domestication of the dog.
Care to explain that?

stevebaby said:
Spain,Mexico,the Phillipines,Honduras,Nicaragua,Dominican Republic,China,Russia,Vietnam,Cambodia,Laos,Grenada,Cuba,Panama,Iraq,Somalia...any of these ring a bell?
The above are some of the overt military actions...if all the covert actions (sponsoring terrorism) are counted the list is much longer of course.
Let's compare the US with Europe. That would far more fair considering most European countries are rather small and incapable of really much....
When looking at Europe as a whole, it seems to me that the US does not look all that bad.

stevebaby said:
Not a chance Stevearoni. You said it so back it up.

When did we invade Spain, Mexico, the Phillipines etc.

Please provide the date.

I mean really...YOU SAID we WAGE AGGRESSIVE WAR...so put up....or shut up.

stevebaby said:
The latest Gallup poll shows that 43% of Americans believe that the World was created sometime after the domestication of the dog.
Care to explain that?
Yes...it must have been an Englishman taking the poll.

Next.

BillM said:
Yes...it must have been an Englishman taking the poll.

Next.
The Gallup poll is an American organisation,named after George Gallup,an American statistician.

stevebaby said:
The Gallup poll is an American organisation,named after George Gallup,an American statistician.
So they have a policy about not hiring Englishmen? Could you link me to that?

BillM said:

Please provide the date.

Steve...still waiting.

BillM said:

Please provide the date.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish-American_War
Spanish-American War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_occupation_of_Veracruz,_1914
United States occupation of Veracruz, 1914 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine-American_War
Philippine-American War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wolfix said:
wurm...you are a bitter man that is not a man of his word. You need to be put on everyones ignore list. And god forbid that anyone should trust you.
Yes. What is up w/ the constant drum beat of bitterness from him :confused:

BillM said:
BAHHAHAHAHAA

The fact that those are your Top 3....speaks volumes.

Shut up.
The phillipines should not have been seperated from the spanish/american war. That shortens his list to two :rolleyes: America bashing seems to be a popular sport. I said it before & I'll say it again-"Its not easy being the worlds policeman." Do we make mistakes :confused: Yes. Who will step up to the plate if we don't :confused: No one ;)