Coming out of the B... Aero Closet...

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Ez Biker :-\), Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Check out:

    http://www.bentrideronline.com/STP/index.html

    What you don't see, is Jose standing behind me, with his Bacchetta Temple robe on and candles in
    hand, ready to proclaim HIS One Ness with the Temple Of Bacchetta!!!!!!!!

    EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

    Tags:

  2. First the Church of RANS, now the Temple of Bacchetta...

    Can the Basilica of BigCat be far behind? (I understand members of this group now have to pray
    laying flat on their backs :)>)...)

    Will the dogma ever end?!?!?

    > What you don't see, is Jose standing behind me, with his Bacchetta Temple robe on and candles in
    > hand, ready to proclaim HIS One Ness with the Temple Of Bacchetta!!!!!!!!

  3. [email protected] (Dennis Pedrick) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > First the Church of RANS, now the Temple of Bacchetta...
    >
    > Can the Basilica of BigCat be far behind? (I understand members of this group now have to pray
    > laying flat on their backs :)>)...)
    >
    > Will the dogma ever end?!?!?

    I am waiting patiently for the TerraTrike Temple, myself.....

    Chris Jordan a firm believer in WizWheelz Santa Cruz, CA.