Wurm

Aug 6, 2004
...Speaking of arms, Ray McGovern announced at the session the electrifying, if
not wholly unexpected news that Naval officers had notified his organization
of former intelligence officers aboutr secret orders that had gone out for a
Naval battle group to set sail immediately for the Persian Gulf, with a
planned ETA off the coast of Iran of Oct. 21--less than three weeks before
Election Day. (McGovern, before he resigned in disgust during the Bush first
term of office, had been in charge of threat assessment at the CIA.)

"It would appear," one well-connected Washington source informed me after
hearing about the Naval maneuvers, "that the Bush administration's internal
polling is telling them that they are in serious trouble in November and
that they are getting desperate."...

Article

I'm taking bets now with any of the Repig backers on YBSB that Bu$hCo will fabricate a lie and attack Iran before the Nov. elections.

Step right up folks.

Wurm said:
Article

I'm taking bets now with any of the Repig backers on YBSB that Bu$hCo will fabricate a lie and attack Iran before the Nov. elections.

Step right up folks.
I'll take that bet. Loser cant post on YBSB for 1 month. And no posting under different screen names. I am sure our trustworthy and unbiased moderator will police the bet to the fairest extent of his abilities.

i'll take that bet as well. but make it two months.

but i'm guessing wurm's response will be the same as it was before

"errr, depends on what your definition of war is. i win if the US has agents in place in the country or attacks by proxy through israel, GB, plague, above average heat, or it's cloudy for more than two consecutive days." :rolleyes:

Wurm said:
Article

Step right up folks.
I don't know what you mean my "repig" backer is that like refried beans? twice cooked chicken?

Anyway, I'll take your bet and you're gonna regret because I'm the best...well got carried away there....

Ok if you lose you retract your chimp statements and register as a Republican if you win I will register as a Democrat ....

Put up or shut up thats the deal......

2FAST4U said:
Ok if you lose you retract your chimp statements and register as a Republican if you win I will register as a Democrat ....

Put up or shut up thats the deal......
Good one.......

thebluetrain said:
I'll take that bet. Loser cant post on YBSB for 1 month. And no posting under different screen names. I am sure our trustworthy and unbiased moderator will police the bet to the fairest extent of his abilities.

You're on. I'll bookmark this thread so we can come back to it if need be.

wolfix said:
Good one.......
Hey can you do me a favor? I forgot that wurmy has me on invisible mode since he can't handle the truth but can you post the bet I proposed....I mean I'm not sure how the ingnore feature works since I've never been so afraid of anyone on here to use it. So I can only come to the conclusion that he didn't see my wager or..perhaps he is too chicken to bet. Bluetrains offer although galiant doesn't cut it as we all know that wurmy has more that one personna on here, so he would just post under another user name...But, my wager includes photographic evidence that one has registered...

So I suppose the truth of the matter is Wurm knows his latest post if a bunch of bull$%^t and he isn't man enough to back up his claims....Gee, I'm shocked:eek:

Oh, I hope you aren't on his list too...I know someone else is here but I can't remember if it is you, BillM or Eldron.......

2FAST4U said:
Hey can you do me a favor? I forgot that wurmy has me on invisible mode since he can't handle the truth but can you post the bet I proposed....I mean I'm not sure how the ingnore feature works since I've never been so afraid of anyone on here to use it. So I can only come to the conclusion that he didn't see my wager or..perhaps he is too chicken to bet. Bluetrains offer although galiant doesn't cut it as we all know that wurmy has more that one personna on here, so he would just post under another user name...But, my wager includes photographic evidence that one has registered...

So I suppose the truth of the matter is Wurm knows his latest post if a bunch of bull$%^t and he isn't man enough to back up his claims....Gee, I'm shocked:eek:

Oh, I hope you aren't on his list too...I know someone else is here but I can't remember if it is you, BillM or Eldron.......
done

Wurm said:
Article

Step right up folks.
I go one better. If Wurm loses, he has to crawl back under his rock and never darken the doorstep of YBSB ever again. If I lose, I'll gladly pay the guy Wurm "stole" the fork from.

Colorado Ryder said:
I go one better. If Wurm loses, he has to crawl back under his rock and never darken the doorstep of YBSB ever again. If I lose, I'll gladly pay the guy Wurm "stole" the fork from.
Good one! Yes, that does sound enticing...However, I don't think he will take you up on that bet...It's obvious that he doesn't care if that guy ever gets paid or not so there is nothing in it for him to take the bait....but, throw in a new hairpiece and he may take you up on it...

2FAST4U said:
Good one! Yes, that does sound enticing...However, I don't think he will take you up on that bet...It's obvious that he doesn't care if that guy ever gets paid or not so there is nothing in it for him to take the bait....but, throw in a new hairpiece and he may take you up on it...
Does anyone seriously think that Wurm will honor any bet? Honor is a word that is missing from Wurm's dictionary and obviously missing from his moral and ethical fiber.

2FAST4U said:

I'm on his ignore list.......But someone else has beat me to it.....

thebluetrain said:
Its a deal. I will bookmark as well.;)

Ah what the hell - in for a penny in for a pound - well a Rand in my case which is rather worthless...

Anyhow.

I'll make "I love George Bush and will glady take it up the botty from Georgey" my signature if Mr. Bush does indeed invent a war on Iran before November.

If there is no war then Wurmy cannot cut'n'paste anymore - any posting has to be penned by his own hand.

Deal wurm?

thebluetrain said:
Its a deal. I will bookmark as well.;)
TBT, you are wasting your time...He'll just post under another name...Get him to take CR's bet....

If my memory serves me correctly, Wurm promised that if Iran is attacked, he'll take off the gloves, roll up his sleeves and move to action against the Bushites via force of arms. This was some months ago on an Iran thread. Wurm said that that would be the final road for him, that the bets were off and he'd rise up with others to engage in combat.
I wonder if Wurm still plans to engage or remembers his war-cry? ;) :eek: :eek: :) :rolleyes: :( :eek: :D ;)

How do I add this annoying twerp to my ignore list? I can't seem to find it, and he's REALLY getting annoying