Coming this saturday on Semi-Homade: Garden Italian

Ubiquitous

Guest
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_sh/episode/0,1976,FOOD_14521_38718,00.html

From the Food Network site:

Garden Italian

Well, you don't need to go to Italy to get
a deliciously fresh garden herb taste, all
you need are the ingredients in your own
pantry when Sandra Lee shows you her
semi-homemade way to make delicious Herb and
Almond Tapenade, Peaches and Tarragon with
Mascarpone Cream, Tomatoes and Artichokes
Oreganata, Veal Piccata with Parsley and
Capers and a refreshing Melon-Mint Prosecco

Cool-Whip and Mascarpone. Yum! Yum! Yum!

--
WARNING!!!
Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,

- Family Guy
"Ubiquitous" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_sh/episode/0,1976,FOOD_14521_38718,00.html
>
> From the Food Network site:
>
> Garden Italian
>
> Well, you don't need to go to Italy to get
> a deliciously fresh garden herb taste, all
> you need are the ingredients in your own
> pantry when Sandra Lee shows you her
> semi-homemade way to make delicious Herb and
> Almond Tapenade,

Jeez, ENOUGH with the almonds already! Woman, try a freakin' cashew or
Brazil nut.

-rah

>"Ubiquitous" <[email protected]> wrote:"

>> Garden Italian
>>
>> Well, you don't need to go to Italy to get
>> a deliciously fresh garden herb taste, all
>> you need are the ingredients in your own
>> pantry when Sandra Lee shows you her
>> semi-homemade way to make delicious Herb and
>> Almond Tapenade,

>Jeez, ENOUGH with the almonds already! Woman, try a freakin' cashew or
>Brazil nut.

It helps if you realize she's a spokesperson for the Almond Council.

"Ubiquitous" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected]
> wrote:
>>"Ubiquitous" <[email protected]> wrote:"

>>> Garden Italian
>>>
>>> Well, you don't need to go to Italy to get
>>> a deliciously fresh garden herb taste, all
>>> you need are the ingredients in your own
>>> pantry when Sandra Lee shows you her
>>> semi-homemade way to make delicious Herb and
>>> Almond Tapenade,

>>Jeez, ENOUGH with the almonds already! Woman, try a freakin' cashew or
>>Brazil nut.

> It helps if you realize she's a spokesperson for the Almond Council.

Or just plain nuts.

-rah

From the Food Network web site:

Picnic

Who needs a love potion when you can have a picnic
basket filled with romance? Sandra Lee prepares an
Herb Salad Nest, Cashew Chicken Salad, a
Prosciutto-Pesto Baguette, Roast Beef and Blue
Cheese Tea Sandwiches, a Lemon Love Cake, and a
fabulous Lemon Drop Champagne.

The first picnic ever that would be improved by the appearance of ants!