Coming this saturday on Semi-Homade: Garden Italian

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ubiquitous, Aug 26, 2005.

  1. Ubiquitous

    Ubiquitous Guest

    http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_sh/episode/0,1976,FOOD_14521_38718,00.html

    From the Food Network site:

    Garden Italian

    Well, you don't need to go to Italy to get
    a deliciously fresh garden herb taste, all
    you need are the ingredients in your own
    pantry when Sandra Lee shows you her
    semi-homemade way to make delicious Herb and
    Almond Tapenade, Peaches and Tarragon with
    Mascarpone Cream, Tomatoes and Artichokes
    Oreganata, Veal Piccata with Parsley and
    Capers and a refreshing Melon-Mint Prosecco

    Cool-Whip and Mascarpone. Yum! Yum! Yum!

    --
    WARNING!!!
    Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,

    Tags:

  2. RAH

    RAH Guest

    - Family Guy
    "Ubiquitous" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_sh/episode/0,1976,FOOD_14521_38718,00.html
    >
    > From the Food Network site:
    >
    > Garden Italian
    >
    > Well, you don't need to go to Italy to get
    > a deliciously fresh garden herb taste, all
    > you need are the ingredients in your own
    > pantry when Sandra Lee shows you her
    > semi-homemade way to make delicious Herb and
    > Almond Tapenade,

    Jeez, ENOUGH with the almonds already! Woman, try a freakin' cashew or
    Brazil nut.

    -rah

  3. Ubiquitous

    Ubiquitous Guest

    wrote:
    >"Ubiquitous" <[email protected]> wrote:"

    >> Garden Italian
    >>
    >> Well, you don't need to go to Italy to get
    >> a deliciously fresh garden herb taste, all
    >> you need are the ingredients in your own
    >> pantry when Sandra Lee shows you her
    >> semi-homemade way to make delicious Herb and
    >> Almond Tapenade,

    >Jeez, ENOUGH with the almonds already! Woman, try a freakin' cashew or
    >Brazil nut.

    It helps if you realize she's a spokesperson for the Almond Council.

  4. RAH

    RAH Guest

    "Ubiquitous" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected]
    > wrote:
    >>"Ubiquitous" <[email protected]> wrote:"

    >>> Garden Italian
    >>>
    >>> Well, you don't need to go to Italy to get
    >>> a deliciously fresh garden herb taste, all
    >>> you need are the ingredients in your own
    >>> pantry when Sandra Lee shows you her
    >>> semi-homemade way to make delicious Herb and
    >>> Almond Tapenade,

    >>Jeez, ENOUGH with the almonds already! Woman, try a freakin' cashew or
    >>Brazil nut.

    > It helps if you realize she's a spokesperson for the Almond Council.

    Or just plain nuts.

    -rah

  5. Ubiquitous

    Ubiquitous Guest

    From the Food Network web site:

    Picnic

    Who needs a love potion when you can have a picnic
    basket filled with romance? Sandra Lee prepares an
    Herb Salad Nest, Cashew Chicken Salad, a
    Prosciutto-Pesto Baguette, Roast Beef and Blue
    Cheese Tea Sandwiches, a Lemon Love Cake, and a
    fabulous Lemon Drop Champagne.

    The first picnic ever that would be improved by the appearance of ants!