Common cold symptoms not in any remedy

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Asra, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Asra

Asra Guest

Hello, I'm a big fan of homeopathy but my husband is not. That's why the only way I get information
    about medications is through books and the web. My almost two year old has been having colds on and
    off since birth and every time the symptoms are exactly the same. She gets a runny nose while she's
    awake (sometimes along with a lot of sneezing) and when she's sleeping, her nose gets stuffy. That
    is true for her day-time naps too. I can't find any homeopathic remedy that gives the above
    description for the cold. They might say that runny during the day and stuffy at night but not runny
    during wake times and stuffy during nap times. Can anyone help me identify any remedy? -Asra

Tags:

2. Anton Jopko

Anton Jopko Guest

Asra, have you eliminated allergies? vitamin C is of great help for me in eliminating sniffles, and
    colds. You might consider giving your 2 year old some. about 100mg a day should do but start off
    with maybe 50mg. anton

"Asra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello, I'm a big fan of homeopathy but my husband is not. That's why the only way I get
    > information about medications is through books and the web. My almost two year old has been having
    > colds on and off since birth and every time the symptoms are exactly the same. She gets a runny
    > nose while she's awake (sometimes along with a lot of sneezing) and when she's sleeping, her nose
    > gets stuffy. That is true for her day-time naps too. I can't find any homeopathic remedy that
    > gives the above description for the cold. They might say that runny during the day and stuffy at
    > night but not runny during wake times and stuffy during nap times. Can anyone help me identify any
    > remedy? -Asra