Common cold symptoms not in any remedy

Asra

Guest
Hello, I'm a big fan of homeopathy but my husband is not. That's why the only way I get information
about medications is through books and the web. My almost two year old has been having colds on and
off since birth and every time the symptoms are exactly the same. She gets a runny nose while she's
awake (sometimes along with a lot of sneezing) and when she's sleeping, her nose gets stuffy. That
is true for her day-time naps too. I can't find any homeopathic remedy that gives the above
description for the cold. They might say that runny during the day and stuffy at night but not runny
during wake times and stuffy during nap times. Can anyone help me identify any remedy? -Asra

Anton Jopko

Guest
Asra, have you eliminated allergies? vitamin C is of great help for me in eliminating sniffles, and
colds. You might consider giving your 2 year old some. about 100mg a day should do but start off
with maybe 50mg. anton

news:[email protected]...