Common large scooter wheels?

John Doe wrote:
> http://www.toyswarehouse.com/warehouse/Images/trikke-rear-wheels-green.jpg
>
> I'm in need of something like those Trikke 6 inch wheels.
>
> Maximum 6 inches diameter, maximum 1 inch wide, hard rubber
> (non-pneumatic), preferably uses 608 bearings, and light as
> possible.
>
> Any other possibilities?

You could mug a scooter riding child.

On Feb 15, 7:41 pm, John Doe <[email protected]> wrote:
> http://www.toyswarehouse.com/warehouse/Images/trikke-rear-wheels-gree...
>
> I'm in need of something like those Trikke 6 inch wheels.
>
> Maximum 6 inches diameter, maximum 1 inch wide, hard rubber
> (non-pneumatic), preferably uses 608 bearings, and light as
> possible.
>
> Any other possibilities?

Make your own, any size you want:

http://download3.free.fr/picolbon/motobois/motobois2.jpg

http://download3.free.fr/picolbon/motobois/motobois1.jpg

--D-y

John Doe wrote:
> http://www.toyswarehouse.com/warehouse/Images/trikke-rear-wheels-green.jpg
> I'm in need of something like those Trikke 6 inch wheels.
> Maximum 6 inches diameter, maximum 1 inch wide, hard rubber
> (non-pneumatic), preferably uses 608 bearings, and light as
> possible.
> Any other possibilities?

Lawnmower and yard equipment wheels, hardware store. Or, if you are
fortunate to be near one, Farm & Fleet stores.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

On Feb 16, 11:09 am, A Muzi <[email protected]> wrote:
> John Doe wrote:
> >http://www.toyswarehouse.com/warehouse/Images/trikke-rear-wheels-gree...
> > I'm in need of something like those Trikke 6 inch wheels.
> > Maximum 6 inches diameter, maximum 1 inch wide, hard rubber
> > (non-pneumatic), preferably uses 608 bearings, and light as
> > possible.
> > Any other possibilities?

> Lawnmower and yard equipment wheels, hardware store. Or, if you are
> fortunate to be near one, Farm & Fleet stores.
> --
> Andrew Muziwww.yellowjersey.org
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

HOME DEPOT HOME DEPOT HOME DEPOT
or try the flea market
mount urown bearings?

Tom Sherman <sunsetss0003 REMOVETHISyahoo.com> wrote:

> John Doe wrote:

>> http://www.toyswarehouse.com/warehouse/Images/trikke-rear-wheels-green.jpg

>> I'm in need of something like those Trikke 6 inch wheels.
>>
>> Maximum 6 inches diameter, maximum 1 inch wide, hard rubber
>> (non-pneumatic), preferably uses 608 bearings, and light as
>> possible.
>>
>> Any other possibilities?
>>

> You could mug a scooter riding child.

There is a video floating around on the Internet showing some guys
in a car messing with some children in a residential neighborhood,
one of the two guys in the back seat films the event. The guys drive
by slowly, the "doorman" in the back seat opens the door wide to hit
one of the kids on a bicycle. He succeeds at hitting the kid with
the car door but then the outward motion of the door pulls him
off-balance. He clings to the door as it swings outward, but his
chin meets a parked car. As if grabbed by the Alien, he's yanked
from the back seat by the parked car. If his neck wasn't instantly
broken, at best it totally annihilated his jaws and teeth.

Good luck.

John Doe wrote:
> Tom Sherman <sunsetss0003 REMOVETHISyahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> John Doe wrote:

>>> http://www.toyswarehouse.com/warehouse/Images/trikke-rear-wheels-green.jpg

>>> I'm in need of something like those Trikke 6 inch wheels.
>>>
>>> Maximum 6 inches diameter, maximum 1 inch wide, hard rubber
>>> (non-pneumatic), preferably uses 608 bearings, and light as
>>> possible.
>>>
>>> Any other possibilities?
>>>

>> You could mug a scooter riding child.

> There is a video floating around on the Internet showing some guys
> in a car messing with some children in a residential neighborhood,
> one of the two guys in the back seat films the event. The guys drive
> by slowly, the "doorman" in the back seat opens the door wide to hit
> one of the kids on a bicycle. He succeeds at hitting the kid with
> the car door but then the outward motion of the door pulls him
> off-balance. He clings to the door as it swings outward, but his
> chin meets a parked car. As if grabbed by the Alien, he's yanked
> from the back seat by the parked car. If his neck wasn't instantly
> broken, at best it totally annihilated his jaws and teeth.
>
> Good luck.

Humor meter broken?

Actually, I could have had a couple of free child sized Razor scooters.
The scooters were lying on the paved portion of a MUP, along with a
small wooden ramp. The presumably child owners were nowhere to be seen.
I did remove said items off into the moved grass verge, to remove a
hazard for inattentive cyclists.

Andrew Muzi wrote:
> John Doe wrote:
>> http://www.toyswarehouse.com/warehouse/Images/trikke-rear-wheels-green.jpg
>>
>> I'm in need of something like those Trikke 6 inch wheels.
>> Maximum 6 inches diameter, maximum 1 inch wide, hard rubber
>> (non-pneumatic), preferably uses 608 bearings, and light as
>> possible. Any other possibilities?

> Lawnmower and yard equipment wheels, hardware store. Or, if you are
> fortunate to be near one, Farm & Fleet stores.

That is a locally owned (Janesville, WI) company.

Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote:

> John Doe wrote:
>> Tom Sherman wrote:

>>> You could mug a scooter riding child.

>> There is a video floating around on the Internet showing some
>> guys in a car messing with some children in a residential
>> neighborhood, one of the two guys in the back seat films the
>> event. The guys drive by slowly, the "doorman" in the back seat
>> opens the door wide to hit one of the kids on a bicycle. He
>> succeeds at hitting the kid with the car door but then the
>> outward motion of the door pulls him off-balance. He clings to
>> the door as it swings outward, but his chin meets a parked car.
>> As if grabbed by the Alien, he's yanked from the back seat by the
>> parked car. If his neck wasn't instantly broken, at best it
>> totally annihilated his jaws and teeth.
>>
>> Good luck.
>>

> Humor meter broken?

"Instant Carma"?