Communication topic

Originally posted by MontVentoux
The place to talk about everyting..

Hi ppl, anyboy there?:cool:

Here. Waaassssaaa? Montventoux you live in France? Quebec?

The place to talk about everyting..

Hi ppl, anyboy there?:cool:

Place to talk bikes, culture, beer, cr*p etc...
Mostly a friendly mob, gotta go, dinner ready!

Originally posted by cfsmtb
Place to talk bikes, culture, beer, cr*p etc...
Mostly a friendly mob, gotta go, dinner ready!

beer-pictures-t17.jpg

:)

I think cftmb meant this part of the cycling forum, the Bike Café, is a place to talk beer, culture, cr*ap and eventually things that have to do with cycling...

So, what brings you to this neck of the woods? I am prepared to discuss the communication topic... fire away ;-)

beer-pictures-t17.jpg

:)

Little early for a weekday, it's only 3:30 in the afternoon here. I biked a little today so I figure I'll deserve a beer or two when I go out tonight. Whether is chilly, streets are windy, not inspired. Comes and goes, inspiration.

Originally posted by less'go
I think cftmb meant this part of the cycling forum, the Bike Café, is a place to talk beer, culture, cr*ap and eventually things that have to do with cycling...

So, what brings you to this neck of the woods? I am prepared to discuss the communication topic... fire away ;-)

Let´s fire.. where´s the people?

:cool:

Let´s fire.. where´s the people?

:cool:

The people are either out riding their bikes, working, or sleeping, as it is way past bedtime in Australia now, and their are lots of Aussies who liven things up around here. You just have to post ssomething and then wait, be patient, and you may get a reply... but it may take a day or two. Patience, patience

We just woke up. Looks as if the previous communication turned into a mini-chat room. L'G got it right, aimless chatter that basically involves aimless chatter about bicycles. Beer too, but remember, all good things in moderation. Now back up the forum to aus.bicycles I go.

Originally posted by less'go
Little early for a weekday, it's only 3:30 in the afternoon here. I biked a little today so I figure I'll deserve a beer or two when I go out tonight. Whether is chilly, streets are windy, not inspired. Comes and goes, inspiration.
You need toi move to Sydney, we've had a week of 30C-35C with today expected to be 40C. Makes riding so much fun (NOT). Oh how I long for the cooler weather.:) :

Originally posted by Kona_Blue
You need toi move to Sydney, we've had a week of 30C-35C with today expected to be 40C. Makes riding so much fun (NOT). Oh how I long for the cooler weather.:) :

B E A C H!!! hehe:)