Communication topic

Originally posted by MontVentoux
oh ok :(
I suppose if you're from Arizona then heat would be nothing new, but humidity would be. It's $#*&^! humid and windy too. The air is like soup.

Originally posted by Kona_Blue
I suppose if you're from Arizona then heat would be nothing new, but humidity would be. It's $#*&^! humid and windy too. The air is like soup.

LOL, gtg stay cool :)

Hey Montventoux - do you cycle? What do you ride? Do you commute, race, goof around... What brings you to the cycling forums?

Originally posted by less'go
Hey Montventoux - do you cycle? What do you ride? Do you commute, race, goof around... What brings you to the cycling forums?

yes but just for fun

I´m not from AZ :) and in Australia?
Hi, I thought I read that you were in Arizona. I guess not. Are you in OZ (not the the same as in Dorathy and the TinMan) ?
My favourite rider.........of the current, it's hard to go past Lance for so many reasons. But I do understand why people can't stand him. I was very impressed by Beloki this year in the TdF until his unfortunate trip to the ashphalt. Vinikourov was very threatening too.
As an Aussie, it's hard not to be impressed by Michael Rogers lefforts last year, esp. his domestique skills in the mountains.

I was also most impressed with Petacchi, esp when he beat the "fastest and most handsome rider in the world (LOL) " Mario Cipollini in the 1st stage of the 2003 Giro.

Originally posted by Kona_Blue
Hi, I thought I read that you were in Arizona. I guess not. Are you in OZ (not the the same as in Dorathy and the TinMan) ?
My favourite rider.........of the current, it's hard to go past Lance for so many reasons. But I do understand why people can't stand him. I was very impressed by Beloki this year in the TdF until his unfortunate trip to the ashphalt. Vinikourov was very threatening too.
As an Aussie, it's hard not to be impressed by Michael Rogers lefforts last year, esp. his domestique skills in the mountains.

I was also most impressed with Petacchi, esp when he beat the "fastest and most handsome rider in the world (LOL) " Mario Cipollini in the 1st stage of the 2003 Giro.

My favourite is Ullrich, I think this year, jan is more motivated than ever, and he will win the TDF..the mountain TT, will be more important, who will win this stage.. Ullrich or Armstrong??

My favourite is Ullrich, I think this year, jan is more motivated than ever, and he will win the TDF..the mountain TT, will be more important, who will win this stage.. Ullrich or Armstrong??
Ullrich is a mighty powerful rider. To see him turning the cranks going uphill seated and going around the tightest/steepest part of the bend is pretty outstanding. I think up to this point he's been psyched out by LA, I think this was another key factor in him going down in the solo TT in TdF 2003. I hope Jan does it, I have a great deal of respect for him. I just hope his mind is strong as well. Nobody likes a 1 horse race.