Commutes to MacQ Uni - freshening up

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Marc_9, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. Marc_9

    Marc_9 Guest

    I plan to do a initial commute to MacQuarie Uni over the
    next few weeks. The commute will be under 20kms one way. Any
    suggestions where someone like me could freshen up (ie bath)
    on campus without any hassles. I am not familiar with the
    place. I am also not a student. marc

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (marc_9) writes:

    > I plan to do a initial commute to MacQuarie Uni over the
    > next few weeks. The commute will be under 20kms one way.
    > Any suggestions where someone like me could freshen up (ie
    > bath) on campus without any hassles. I am not familiar
    > with the place. I am also not a student.

    Most uni's have a gym, and most gyms have showers.

    http://dformosa.zeta.org.au/~dformosa/Spelling.html to find
    out more. Free the Memes.